Thread: Att Ray

Att Ray

what better way to show the world your powerful techniques than via MTV

www.FinalFu.com.
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

Thanks. I submitted the form but am a little weary about the "point fighting" ... I'll never do that again. If it's real fighting and they're interested of course I'd do it.

I'm going to be in Vegas at the end of Jan. I want to see if I can somehow get a meeting with the Ultimate Fighter group, at least drop off video of an Internalist who can fight. I think it could add an exciting element.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina
    I'm going to be in Vegas at the end of Jan. I want to see if I can somehow get a meeting with the Ultimate Fighter group, at least drop off video of an Internalist who can fight. I think it could add an exciting element.
    You mean as an audition?

They've already filmed TUF Season 3, from what I understand. I'm sure they'll be looking for Season 4 applicants pretty soon. If the ratings hold up. Season 2 didn't do nearly as well as Season 1.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I'm going to be there the last week of Jan for work, to cover a convention.

I'd like to find the adress of the gym and facility and stop by. See what happens. Of course film everything on my end for my own project, maybe drop off a video.