Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extrem Bad Wing Chun Video

Red face Extrem Bad Wing Chun Video

For those of you who have never seen this video, I am giving you a warning in advance. I don't know if anyone has already posted this video on this forum but it is really bad.

Its the second video, but they are all bad.

Watch and enjoy

http://www.pathgate.org/pi_video_00.html
    Last edited by CHAZ; 11-01-2005 at 03:38 PM.
    A wise man knows, that to know is to know that to know is not to know

Hey all you kool-aid drinkers! It's time to convert to a new master who obviously has the right lineage and the true secret scrolls....

Dr. Young is the new sheriff of "Wing Chun Town"!!

Bow down, suckas!!

-L
    I don't think Wing Chun is so limited that I can't do it when I wrestle, box, kickbox, or fight by MMA rules, nor am I so limited a student that I can't improve by training in each of those forums. -Andrew S

A good instructor encourages his students to question things, think for themselves and determine their own solutions to problems. They give advice, rather than acting as a vehicle for the transmission of dogma.
    -Andrew Nerlich

A man in a dress and his pet monkeys , what sthe harm in that
    the real funny thing is people will follow that nut , call him Grandmaster sugar foot , research the history of his death touch go online and tell you how great he is based on the history and research , make logo's were dresses just like his but not as pretty , open schools , have summer camps , move to Wako Texas and start a fire

and before you laugh it off take a good look at what your doing

edit **** L you beat me to the punch or is Kool-aid
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie
    L you beat me to the punch or is Kool-aid
    I am using Dr. Young's timing secrets, so I always beat others to the punch now....(Except Dr. Young, of course, because he has something "special". -This is why we should always call him "Sifu", never question what he says, and always pay our fees on time.......)

-L
    I don't think Wing Chun is so limited that I can't do it when I wrestle, box, kickbox, or fight by MMA rules, nor am I so limited a student that I can't improve by training in each of those forums. -Andrew S

A good instructor encourages his students to question things, think for themselves and determine their own solutions to problems. They give advice, rather than acting as a vehicle for the transmission of dogma.
    -Andrew Nerlich

DAMMMMM! THOSE GUYS DONE WING CHUNNED THEMSELVES RETARDED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lawrenceofidaho
    I am using Dr. Young's timing secrets, so I always beat others to the punch now....(Except Dr. Young, of course, because he has something "special". -This is why we should always call him "Sifu", never question what he says, and always pay our fees on time.......)

-L
    stop useing your secret emie mountain ching general 10,000 year old koolaid village family powers on me , i just flipped out of my chair an and did jumping jacks across the room ,

scared the hell out my cat !
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

I love the idiotic spastic, jumping, spinning and running away.

Can he find any smaller students. Those guys were so skinny he was lucky it wasn't windy that day.

im convinced i can hear stiffled laughter from behind the camera - i love this stuff, always makes me laugh
    Owen

wow, what a slap in the face to tibetan buddhism. I wonder what the Dalai Lama would think of that?
    Bryan Davis

I wonder...

When a man's Chi is that powerful...what idiot would be coming back for more punishment?

“An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

I think I'm going to be sick. (sounds of running to the toliet and puking)

Extreme bad EVERYTHING video!

These vids are the funniest thing I have seen in ages.

What a complete and utter shambolic load of bollox!

Talking

At first it seemed like such a nice day out training. Then came the biggest joke I' ve seen in a long time. At least the jumping monkey had enough sence to stop before running into the pinic table where all the food was.

Brian

OMG....finally the veil of secrecy is over! The little known style of "Blind Monkey Wing Chun" is finally out for all to see!

God, this was horrible!
    It is amazing for me to understand that "unexplainable" no longer has to mean "nonexistent". pp172
    Grave's End: A True Ghost Story by Elaine Mercado, R.N.

Wow

Now i know who Sid Sofo's learnt from....
    Lost for words !