Thread: NYC's First CST BASIC WORKSHOP

NYC's First CST BASIC WORKSHOP

NYC CST BASIC WORKSHOP
    Experience the Bao of CST

On December 10, 2005 Saturday Bao Tran, CST instructor, will be holding NYC’s first Circular Strength Training™ (CST) Basic workshop. This is a five hours long workshop that will cover the basic theories and application of CST, Joint Mobility (Warrior Wellness™ level 1-2), Clubbell® myofasical release method, and his own unique mental exercises to increase optimal performance.

His mission statement is to help good people to find their own way to optimal performance, to better understand CST philosophy of strength, to realize their inner Warrior, and to improve other people's personal CST/RMAX practice. He is confident and professional about his commitment of excellence that he will give a full refund to anyone, attending his workshop, who didn’t make any real improvement in their performance or understanding. Bao promises to help you go deeper with the great work in CST.

All CST instructors are invited to come for free. The cost of this workshop will be 100 dollars. If anyone refers two to sign up for my workshop, you will get 50% discount to come to my workshop. Anyone who refers five to sign up, can come for free to my workshop. I hope to see you soon. I hope after our training that I can break bread with you in beautiful NYC. Please email me at BaoTran@cstcoach.com for more information. Please bring your clubbells or you can purchase through me.

"Get booked for this event NOW. Bao is one of the brightest and most innovative personal trainers in the industry. Training with him is like catching the tail of a comet." Scott Sonnon, founder of CST and RMAX
    www.clubbell.tv

"For anyone considering attending this event, I have had the pleasure to work with Bao at both CST and Softwork events and know him to be a dedicated and insightful coach who draws on long and wide-ranging experience to provide his clients with the best training possible. I highly recommend him!! It will be the most fun you've had exploring movement and fitness." Coach/CST Mag Editor Ryan Murdock.

"They're in for a real treat up there in the Big Apple." CST HeadCoach Brandon Jones
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

you should post on our calendar

If you post on our calendar, you can get listed in the print mag too. You need a good three months of lead time, though, so this one is a little too late now.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart