Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you didn't want to know about Chuck Norris and probably never asked.

Ah Chuck....

He should run for office, Chuck and Arnold !

Vote for them or get your ass kicked !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Now Chuck's hawking Hondas

Tough meets Classy?

I drive a Honda.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Tough meets Classy?

I drive a Honda.
    ROTFLMAO !!!!

Only Chuck !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Following Jackie

Jackie used to pitch Mitsubishi. In fact, his '95 flick Thunderbolt was basically a huge ad for Mitsubishi. Chuck is eating Jackie's exhaust. Arnie's too if you cont the Hummer. I wonder what car Bruce would have pitched?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

bruce mobile

mustang shelby

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Jackie used to pitch Mitsubishi. In fact, his '95 flick Thunderbolt was basically a huge ad for Mitsubishi. Chuck is eating Jackie's exhaust. Arnie's too if you cont the Hummer. I wonder what car Bruce would have pitched?
    So, was Jackie Chan's role in the movie The Cannonball Run an ad for Subaru?

By some terrible misfortune I saw that movie again recently. It must have been on TV and I must have had absolutely nothing better to do. I honestly can't remember. It is one of the stupidest movies I have ever suffered through, and by that I mean all of the intentional humor was just not even remotely funny. However, it had a number of humorous elements that I don't think were meant to be funny (or even recognized). For example, Jackie Chan and Michael Hui played the two Japanese racers driving a Subaru. Of course they are both Chinese, and the funny thing is throughout the entire movie they were speaking Chinese, peppered with random Japan-isms such as "Bonzai!"

Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post
    So, was Jackie Chan's role in the movie The Cannonball Run an ad for Subaru?

By some terrible misfortune I saw that movie again recently. It must have been on TV and I must have had absolutely nothing better to do. I honestly can't remember. It is one of the stupidest movies I have ever suffered through, and by that I mean all of the intentional humor was just not even remotely funny. However, it had a number of humorous elements that I don't think were meant to be funny (or even recognized). For example, Jackie Chan and Michael Hui played the two Japanese racers driving a Subaru. Of course they are both Chinese, and the funny thing is throughout the entire movie they were speaking Chinese, peppered with random Japan-isms such as "Bonzai!"

i thought those were mitsubishi's. i know in the 2nd one it was a mitsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    i thought those were mitsubishi's. i know in the 2nd one it was a mitsu.
    In the first one it was a Subaru GL hatchback, according to Wikipedia. I didn't see the second movie.

I just noticed that in the Trivia section of that article, they claim that the Japanese/Cantonese language mixup must have been deliberate and not a glaring oversight. I'm not so confident! Supposedly Jackie Chan was upset when he found out that he was cast to play a Japanese person.
    Last edited by boshea; 10-25-2007 at 09:42 AM.

Chuck Norris supports Mike Huckabee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjYv2YW6azE

LOL. More politicians should have a sense of humor.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    HAHA yeah wish a lot more had that kind of sense of humor.

cjurakpt Guest
    and here I thought Chuck was an anti-NRA, pro-taxation Liberal pluralist...what a let down!

Chuck Norris defends our borders....

Now, I'm in no way advocating the Presidential bid of Mike Huckabee, (what with the fact he was one of three senators that admitted he doesn't think evolution is real, and the fact he's running for the Right [and it's religious feelings like his that can wreak havoc with the Right's advocacy]), but he has the coolest ad campaign right now.

He's sitting in front of the camera, and asks something like: "What is a focus of my campaign? To protect America's borders. How am I going to do it? Two words: Chuck Norris."

And then they pan out a little and you see Chuck sitting there next to him......LOL........

I swear, it's Chucky's religious feelings that get him on Huckabee's bus, but that's another issue.

I say we get Cung Le for the Left.....I don't know his politics, I just hope his appearance on that episode of Walker: Texas Ranger didn't corrupt him.

We could stage a battle for the presidency via duel, using the seconds. I'd put my money on Cung. Chuck ain't got nothing on this Le, either.

BTW...saw the ad on CNN. There's apparently a couple of them on Youtube. I'm at work so I can't retrieve 'em. Search ChuchHuckFacts, or something like that....LOL......can't wait to see the rest.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 11-25-2007 at 09:37 AM.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=39196

I sense a thread merge in your future.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Now, I'm in no way advocating the Presidential bid of Mike Huckabee, (what with the fact he was one of three senators that admitted he doesn't think evolution is real, and the fact he's running for the Right [and it's religious feelings like his that can wreak havoc with the Right's advocacy]), but he has the coolest ad campaign right now.

He's sitting in front of the camera, and asks something like: "What is a focus of my campaign? To protect America's borders. How am I going to do it? Two words: Chuck Norris."

And then they pan out a little and you see Chuck sitting there next to him......LOL........

I swear, it's Chucky's religious feelings that get him on Huckabee's bus, but that's another issue.

I say we get Cung Le for the Left.....I don't know his politics, I just hope his appearance on that episode of Walker: Texas Ranger didn't corrupt him.

We could stage a battle for the presidency via duel, using the seconds. I'd put my money on Cung. Chuck ain't got nothing on this Le, either.

BTW...saw the ad on CNN. There's apparently a couple of them on Youtube. I'm at work so I can't retrieve 'em. Search ChuchHuckFacts, or something like that....LOL......can't wait to see the rest.
    While I don't support Huckabee for president, at least we know where he stands. He pretty firmly says what he believes and there isn't a whole lot of moving around. That's something you don't see very often.

So what are you saying? Knifefighter '08?