Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you didn't want to know about Chuck Norris and probably never asked.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Chuck Norris can hold his breath for 9 years.
    chuck norris doesnt need to hold his breath...because chuck norris doesnt breath.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    actually my mom lost 100lbs on that crappy exercise machine. and my brother in law lost 150. it works you have just have to use it.
    GTFO...seriously? I stand corrected...I've even tried those 'gravity' classes at the gym and didn't think they are all that tough...more like a 'toning' workout.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    GTFO...seriously? I stand corrected...I've even tried those 'gravity' classes at the gym and didn't think they are all that tough...more like a 'toning' workout.
    yup yup...you break a sweat, if you use it correctly and go all in...

Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick you in the head then resurrect your body from the dead. Then you will shake his hand and say 'thank you, Sir.'

The Chuck Memorial Bridge

Chuck Norris doesn't use bridges. He just pulls both sides of the river bank together.

Slovaks vote to name bridge Chuck Norris

US action film star leads the running in public vote for name of bridge to cross Morava river into Austria

Reuters, Bratislava
    guardian.co.uk, Thursday 23 February 2012 13.14 EST

Slovaks have been voting overwhelmingly in favour of naming a new pedestrian and cycling bridge near their capital after 1980s US action film and TV star Chuck Norris.

The two other top names in the running for the bridge, which will span the Morava river and cross the border to Austria, were Maria Theresa after an Austro-Hungarian empress and the Devinska cycling bridge in honour of the closest village.

Norris, a martial arts expert-turned film star, is known for playing tough guy characters in such movies as Lone Wolf McQuade, Missing in Action and The Delta Force.

The actor's work has become a popular source of kitschy fun among Slovaks and a mainstay for local jokes about macho strength and invincibility.

The final decision will be up to a regional assembly. But regional governor Pavol Freso has said it would follow the wishes of the people in the internet ballot where Norris leads as the top choice for the bridge's name.

"The same way as we have so far been building it in full sight of the public, we will seek that the name is accepted by the public as well," he said.

The voting will run until April. As of Thursday, 1,157 votes have backed Norris, 74% of the total, leaving the runner-up "Maria Theresa Bridge" far behind with 8%.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

good ol chuck
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

He was actually born March 10, 1940.

shhh dont ruin the illusion
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

They surrendered because Hitler's psychic spies foresaw that I was going to be born exactly 18 years, to the day, after May 6, 1945.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 02-27-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Its like this

ttt

I'm no fan of twitlight, so maybe that's why this struck me as unusually funny.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

So that's why she doesn't smile more often...yikes.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

i dont get it!

They tried to make Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it was impossible to use, cuz Chuck don't take shit from anyone!