Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you didn't want to know about Chuck Norris and probably never asked.

The Chuck is involved in an oragnization that attempts to get bibles into public schools...I am not happy with the Chuck.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

chuck norris jokes are so 2006.
    Bless you

I think it's time Gene Crotch Kicks Chuck Norris to show him who's really the boss!!

They say the only reason Chuck Norris is allowed to have so much power is because Gene is too preoccupied with eating Nachos with his Nacho sauce covered Ninjetts!

Reply]
    I KNEW IT!!! He's been corrupted by a WOMAN!!!! Oh the Shame!!! If even Chuck Norris can be corrupted by a woman, what hope is there for the rest of us?!?!

If your whole life is spent trying to make money and you neglect the people important in your life, you will create an emptiness deep in your heart and soul. I know. I fell into that trap. I dedicated my whole life to fame and fortune. I had a huge hole in my heart and was miserable until I met my wife, Gena, who brought me back to the Lord.

Chuck Norris had awsome body and shoulder hair duiring the 70's, like carpet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    if you talk ill about chuck norriss be prepared to take a round house kick to the head.
    don't give him false hope. there is no way to prepare for a chuck norris roundhouse kick.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    The Chuck is involved in an oragnization that attempts to get bibles into public schools...I am not happy with the Chuck.
    Chuck doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by HOKPAIWES View Post
    Chuck Norris had awsome body and shoulder hair duiring the 70's, like carpet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE
    yeah its a close call between who has more body hair CN or the kitten on the wall. i really like how he has the hair collar. like he waxed his back but didn't bother getting the top so that he could connect the two shoulder patches. adre arlovski had that same look in some of his earlier UFC fights. i can't imagine how he thought that would be a good idea.

Chuck Norris brand toilet paper...

not in the least work safe.

but i found it mildly amusing.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2866688

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ive just started using Chuck Norris Toilet Paper, and ive found my roundhouse kicks to the head have improved 10 fold. Coincidence? I think not.

I started using Chuck Norris Toilet paper and noticed that when I do push-ups, I don't move up, I am now pushing the earth Down!!

Also, I no longer have to read posts...I now stare them down until they give me the information I want!

lmao!

.... good ****

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Ck

this country has been great to me .Ive been able to get material things and left mostly to make choices but primarily its a place to make money and sell waht you can Again dont make as simple as I appear to be making it but nothing is more important than money. Ironic , we accused the commies of materialism and not beliving in anything of the spirit.. Baseball bib bery good to me!

WTF?????? What did any of that have to do with Chuck Norris? Or puntuation? I'm a horrible speller, so I can generally read the worst spelling, but misplacing the spaces that should come after a period is really distracting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it