Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you didn't want to know about Chuck Norris and probably never asked.

chck moris

Cant aford tha pace ang I fine most puntuation superfluose as I do phonies like chuckie.. Is it true he owns Da cheese?

chukie Cheese

PS What the hells in Colorado anyway? Unemployed English majors?

Quote Originally Posted by mambi View Post
    PS What the hells in Colorado anyway? Unemployed English majors?
    Nope, just super-flouss. My spelling would be better if I majored in English.

Chuck is no phonie? Would the producers of "Walker, Texas Ranger" have let him "sing" in the theame song if they weren't under threat of being roundhouse kick to the moon? They could have gotten a better song with an Idol reject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Is This The Kung Fu Forum Or Knitting Class? So What If Chuck Is Born Again? Good For Him And The Rest Of Ya Get Off Your Lazy Keisters And Do Some Chi-kung Or Something And Let People Who Would Like To Read And Talk About Kung Fu On This kung Fu Forum do So Without Your Deep Annoying Insights Into Chuck Norris. Thanks.

No one made you read this thread. It does say it's a "Chuck Norris" topic right in the title.

Now go away; you are ruining the flow of our OT topic.
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    No one made you read this thread. It does say it's a "Chuck Norris" topic right in the title.

Now go away; you are ruining the flow of our OT topic.
    HEY TARD THIS IS A KUNG FU FORUM. NOW, YOU GO AWAY AND PUT DOWN YOUR DIET COKE AND SLAB OF CAKE AND GO DO YOUR RICHARD SIMMONS TAPE.

Ooooo, riled the newb. Or lurker; can't tell by the post count. FYI, not everything on the main board is spacifically "Kung Fu" related. And I can be enough of a troll to egg on people who think POSTING ALL IN CAPS is a good way to express themselves. Consider that fair warning.

LURKER, CAPS, TROLLS, EGG THING? I DONT KNOW ANY OF THAT STUFF. I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW YOU KNEW HOW MANY POSTS I HAD (MY FIRST SMILEY). BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN AND I JUST KNEW IF I CAME BACK HERE YOU'D HAVE THE LAST WORD. YOU CANT HELP IT AND I EXPECT MORE. OK SO IT'S A LOOSE KINDA THING HERE WHERE ANY SUBJECT IS ENCOUNTERED. I STAND CORRECTED ON THAT BUT WHO CARES IF CHUCK IS A CHRISTIAN NOW ANY HOO?
    I SAW THAT JOHN S WANG AND OTHERS THAT I KNOW ARE THE REAL DEAL POSTED HERE AND THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE BOARD TO BE APART OF.
    DID YOU LIKE THE DIET POP AND CAKE THING? MY SISTERS ALL USED TO BE ON THAT "DIET"....SORRY ABOUT THE TARD THING TOO.
    SW

Chukie

Hell the guy had electrolisys or was it nair? Walker Texas Ranger was an embarasment ( cant spell that G D word either) to M.A though he did look cute in the hat and chaps..life is tough.let the man find solace if he can even if its simplistic. About Chucki Cheese ? is it true it comes from the gonads of a sperm whale?

stonewarrior67

There is no need for a newer member to start disrespecting people here. Consider yourself warned, this behavior will not be tolerated.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by stonewarrior67 View Post
    LURKER, CAPS, TROLLS, EGG THING? I DONT KNOW ANY OF THAT STUFF. I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW YOU KNEW HOW MANY POSTS I HAD (MY FIRST SMILEY). BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN AND I JUST KNEW IF I CAME BACK HERE YOU'D HAVE THE LAST WORD. YOU CANT HELP IT AND I EXPECT MORE. OK SO IT'S A LOOSE KINDA THING HERE WHERE ANY SUBJECT IS ENCOUNTERED. I STAND CORRECTED ON THAT BUT WHO CARES IF CHUCK IS A CHRISTIAN NOW ANY HOO?
    I SAW THAT JOHN S WANG AND OTHERS THAT I KNOW ARE THE REAL DEAL POSTED HERE AND THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE BOARD TO BE APART OF.
    DID YOU LIKE THE DIET POP AND CAKE THING? MY SISTERS ALL USED TO BE ON THAT "DIET"....SORRY ABOUT THE TARD THING TOO.
    SW

I now see your apology, sorry for giving you an infraction.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by mambi View Post
    Hell the guy had electrolisys or was it nair? Walker Texas Ranger was an embarasment ( cant spell that G D word either) to M.A though he did look cute in the hat and chaps..life is tough.let the man find solace if he can even if its simplistic. About Chucki Cheese ? is it true it comes from the gonads of a sperm whale?
    LOL! True. I actually enjoyed that show. But then, I enjoy a good "B" movie, too. I'm one of those peeps that laugh my head off at movies like Lake Placid, and TV shows like Walker, Texas Ranger. Actual comedys usually bore me. Unless it's Eddie I.

First, "Lake Placid" was awesome!! not for the giant crock, but more for the way the characters related, especially the Sheriff and the Crock expert!!

My favorite line in the whole movie

Crock expert to Sheriff "Yeah, well...they normally conceal information like that in...books"

As for this

There is no need for a newer member to start disrespecting people here. Consider yourself warned, this behavior will not be tolerated.

Reply]
    That is right ******!!! only the longtime seasoned members are allowed to disrespect each other!!!!!

uh, i have been here since 2004 and before that under i was a member here also under stonewarrior but my account was deleated due to inactivity.

"Now remember, you promised not to hurt me if I cut you down..."

"I lied."

I was never actually convinced this movie was ment to be a thriller. There's just too much funny stuff to let the freeky parts be freeky. Like the head flying out at the conservationist chick. That might have been creepy if she hadn't followed the chick-scream with "Why do all the flying heads have to hit me?" or words to that effect. You just can't get creeped out if your giggling...