Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything you didn't want to know about Chuck Norris and probably never asked.

Yeah, I agree. That movie was about the wacky way the characters related to eachother. The dangerous Giant Crock was just the backdrop for the setting.

"I'm rooting for the Crock, I hope he eats your friends!"

chuck

The Hat was always to big anyway..

cat in hat

confucionus say: "shave your back and head go bald therefore to cross to the other side row with one hand clapping........."

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Reply]

If your whole life is spent trying to make money and you neglect the people important in your life, you will create an emptiness deep in your heart and soul. I know. I fell into that trap. I dedicated my whole life to fame and fortune. I had a huge hole in my heart and was miserable until I met my wife, Gena, who brought me back to the Lord.
    Meanwhile, poor people are immersed in all the people important in their lives, and get so full of the love and smother in heart and soul, that they just want more money so they can get the hell out and find some of that deep emptiness and some GD peace and quiet.

And a really sweet car.

Chuck Norris found God. So God went deeper into hiding.

Some silly boys.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

chuck

The holy trinity" Right jab, left hook and a kick to the groin" By the way. Eric Clapton is God( at least he used to play for him)

Chuck didn't find god...

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Has anyone ever seen Conan Obrien's Walker lever? I wish he would bring it back cause it was the funniest sh!t ever.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CYIXkgtPG8o
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=izSt248PQlk
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ww9OhaxDH...elated&search=

"Alright, get outta here"
    Last edited by jethro; 07-13-2007 at 07:16 PM.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

More Chuck Norris

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Chuck's candidate

Is Chuck working on another movie? He should. He really should.

1 presidential candidate gets secret weapon – Chuck Norris
    WND columnist announces his endorsement for White House in 2008
    Posted: October 21, 2007
    8:20 p.m. Eastern
    © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – One presidential candidate gets a secret weapon today – the unabashed and unreserved endorsement of Chuck Norris.

You might think it would be fellow actor Fred Thompson, late of "Law & Order." After all, not only do they have the entertainment industry connection in common, but it's been said Norris was suing NBC, claiming 'Law & Order' are the names of his left and right legs."

You might think it would be Hillary Clinton, because Chuck Norris' tear allegedly could create enough liquidity to nationalize health care.

Or, you might think it would be Ron Paul, because he wants to replace the entire Department of Homeland Security with Chuck Norris.

But if those were your guesses, you'd be wrong about who Chuck Norris is officially endorsing for president today in his exclusive column for WND.

It's not even one of the media-anointed front-runners – at least he wasn't a front-runner before this development.

It's former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

Former Gov. Mike Huckabee

"Though Giuliani might be savvy enough to lead people, Fred Thompson wise enough to wade through the tides of politics, McCain tough enough to fight terrorism, and Romney business-minded enough to grow our economy, I believe the only one who has all of the characteristics to lead America forward into the future is ex-Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee," Chuck Norris writes today.

Find out all the reasons America's real-life super hero is championing Huckabee.

Chuck Norris has been writing his weekly column exclusively for WND since Oct. 23, 2006. The star of "Walker: Texas Ranger" and some of the biggest action pictures ever, Chuck Norris has talking to a new generation these days as part of an Internet craze for one-liners usually labeled not as jokes but as "facts."

Here are some samples:

* "Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there."
    * "They wanted to put Chuck Norris on Mount Rushmore, but the granite wasn't tough enough for Chuck's beard."
    * "Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink."
    * "Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that 'Law & Order' are the names of his left and right legs."
    * "Chuck Norris sleeps with a night-light because the dark is afraid of him."
    * "Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas."
    * "There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live."
    * "When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he doesn't push himself up. He pushes the Earth down."
    * "When the boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris."

(You can contribute your favorite Chuck Norris Laughlines in the exclusive WND Forum.)

There are some 40,000 of these jokes, er, "facts" floating around the Net.

Chuck Norris' career began, not in movies, television or in the world of Internet trivia. The man who has employed martial arts in so many of his pictures first came to the world's attention as a real-life martial arts star. He was a six-time undefeated World Professional MiddleWeight Karate Champion. He was also a renowned teacher in the martial arts, with celebrity students including Steve McQueen, Bob Barker, Priscilla Presley and Donnie and Marie Osmond.

He has gone on to found the United Fighting Arts Federation with over 2,300 black belts all over the world. In 1997, Norris achieved another milestone in his life by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an eighth-degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition.

Norris is also a powerboat racer. In 1991, he and his team won the World Offshore Powerboat championship.

Then he went on to setting a new world record by racing a 38-foot Scarab boat 605 miles across the Great Lakes, from Chicago to Detroit, in 12 hours and 8 minutes.

In 1988, Norris wrote his autobiography, "The Secret of Inner Strength," which became a New York Times best seller. He followed up a few years later with a second book, "The Secret Power Within: Zen Solutions to Real Problems."

Asked how he would like to be remembered, Norris answered as a humanitarian. Here are some his efforts on that score:

* As spokesman for United Way, his eight-minute commercial helped bring in over $2 billion.
    * Veterans Administration spokesman, visiting V.A. hospitals and speaking with World War II, Korean and Vietnam War veterans – including one from World War I.
    * Actively involved with the Make A Wish Foundation for 29 years.
    * He has won the Jewish Humanitarian Man of the Year Award.

For Norris, however, the most rewarding accomplishment was the creation of his Kick-Start Foundation. With the help of President Bush, he implemented a program teaching the martial arts to 150 high-risk children at M.C. Williams Middle School in Houston, Texas, as part of the school curriculum. The program was so successful in helping to instill discipline and respect in the kids, as well as getting them out of gangs, that the program is now in 30 schools with more than 4,200 young boys and girls actively participating.

Norris and his wife, Gena, last year joined the board of directors of the National Council on Bible Curriculum In Public Schools with the quest of helping students understand the Bible's impact on history and literature. Both Norrises are featured in a popular television public service announcement that encourages citizens to bring the Bible back to America's public schools as an available elective course of study. The announcements are aired on several national networks.

The Norris announcements inform viewers that they can call the National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools to receive information on how any citizen can help their local school board implement the NCBCPS curriculum. Already this year a record 49 new school districts have decided to offer "The Bible in History and Literature" course. Nationwide, 370 school districts have approved the course for use in over 1,350 schools in 37 states. More than 93 percent of school boards approached with the curriculum have voted to implement it, and the NCBCPS materials have never been legally challenged.

WND was the commentary forum that first launched David Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and others, including Farah, into national syndication. It also recently launched weekly columns by "Ten Commandments" Judge Roy Moore, Home School Legal Defense Association founder Michael Farris and entertainer Pat Boone.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart