Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Shuai-shou?

I think the ones my Shifu teaches are just called Shuai-shou Yilu, Shuai-shou Erlu... (Hand-throwing Set One, Hand Throwing Set Two...) up to set six.
    What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?

--The Orange Catholic Bible

Don't mean to offend but that sure sounds a lot like Zhai Yao roads 1 to 6.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

Talking no problem

Hello
    no offense taken ever, actually we do have xixing zai yao 1-8 haowever this somthing totally different. and i know i spelled them totally wrong so there is no point in further discussion. I will just suffice to say that i alwys asked for substyle specification from my master and that word came up for the three forms.
    sorry i am of no help.

of course i never asked for spelling and wouldnt remember if i did, i am trying to learn the actual characters instead it will be easier for me since it is the real language and i can separate it from english

Sifu Darkfist
    I was referencing the post by onyomi. Should have quoted it in my response I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by onyomi
    I think the ones my Shifu teaches are just called Shuai-shou Yilu, Shuai-shou Erlu... (Hand-throwing Set One, Hand Throwing Set Two...) up to set six.
    That sounds, to me, very much like Zai Yao 1 to 6. Could just be an error in pronunciation. Maybe if onyomi could post a short clip it would make sense.

BTW, you say you have Zai Yao 1 to 8? It's been posted here that road 7 is groundfighting. What is road 8?
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

Quote Originally Posted by Ou Ji
    Sifu Darkfist
    I was referencing the post by onyomi. Should have quoted it in my response I guess.

That sounds, to me, very much like Zai Yao 1 to 6. Could just be an error in pronunciation. Maybe if onyomi could post a short clip it would make sense.

BTW, you say you have Zai Yao 1 to 8? It's been posted here that road 7 is groundfighting. What is road 8?
    Nope, I read the list of PM forms he teaches on his webpage. He has Yilu Zhaiyao-quan through Liulu Zhaiyao-quan, Yilu through Liulu Mimen and then also the Shuai-shou forms I mentioned. Just because they each have six forms doesn't mean they're the same.
    What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?

--The Orange Catholic Bible