Thread: KFM in Japan

KFM in Japan

Gene, is Kungfu Magazine distributed in Japan? I know I could subscribe and get it shipped over, but to be honest I don't think I really have the money to do that and it would be nice to find somewhere where I can just pop in and buy it.

I don't even know if we're in Arlington, TX...

...I say that because some one recently asked.

We do have a foreign distributor, but we don't get a report of where we are distributed to through that distributor, so I have no idea about the exact details of where. There is a great martial community in Japan, in fact, they have some very slick MA magazines. You'd have to ask around there. I know we've made it out to Australia and Singapore, but distribution is always in flux, especially for a niche magazine. Sorry I can't be of more help - let me know if you find us out there.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Find a decient Magazine seller and DEMAND it... tell them it's the best magazine of its kind produced in the U.S. and any serious magazine seller would be embarassed not to have it.

if that doesn't work threaten to commit Seppuku on their doorstep if they don't.

I bet that'll work

LOL, thanks Gene; I understand what the situation must be like - in a sense that's great that you distribute so widely that you don't actually know where they're going

You're right that Japan has some very nice Japanese MA mags, particularly in the Japanese arts, but also in chinese ones.

I'll look around more, and go for the seppuku threat if necessary!

Learn more Japanese you lazy batstard and read Hiden!

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Learn more Japanese you lazy batstard and read Hiden!
    Look Mat, some of us have real jobs and can't sit around on our arses all day with Japanese textbooks. And I wouldn't want to force the Japanese learning for fear of chi sickness... I'm using the technique of gradually letting my body absorb the language in a natural, peaceful way.

... that excuse isn't working for you is it.