Thread: Tiger Claw Elite Championships

Hybrid View

Thanks for you input, acepossum!

I think the TCMA divisions are the most challenging. We're working on making lots of improvements there. Thanks for supporting our experiment. We'll be coming at you next year with improved rules, and hopefully more competitors. Hope to see you out there.

Which CA tournament did you qualify at?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

CA qualifier

The Disney Land tourney last Febuary was the one I qualified at.
    One other thing I thought of that might make the TCMT a little more exciting would be to make the championship competitions a bigger deal. This last tournament, if it hadn't been announced nobody would have known that our divisions were competing for the final winner of the season. Just for the Championship at the end of the year anyhow, maybee to have the TCMT divisions on the main stage. Just a thought, might give a little more motivation for people to enter rather than just the open events. But on the other hand it might scare some people away.
    Darren

Disney's Martial Art Festival Live Broadcast (REPLAY) can be seen here: http://aabd.disney.go.com/media/dwws...ing/index.html

Enjoy!!!

BTW, please give you feedback on the show.
    Last edited by Silent Assassin; 11-15-2006 at 06:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Last chance for the Replay

Disney only keeps the replays up for a short period, so if you haven't seen it, I believe this is the last week. It's free and Disney is probably keeping track of how many log on to it, so it will contribute to our efforts if you go have a look-see.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart