Thread: Intent, Energy, Spirit =Tung Mo Jing Jung

Intent, Energy, Spirit =Tung Mo Jing Jung

As I recently returned from my trip to Hong Kong, I was able to share the Tung Mo system with some there, it was most flattering to hear though where did I learn this from. Many of the teachers there had the same conversation which was, when one understands the concepts and principles and can successfully apply them, only then can one say they have a understanding of real martial science and many talked of Yee Kuen Great master Wong Shing as well but thats another story. When contemplating this system I thought about how my friend Chiu Siu Kay a choy lee fut master of renown yet he practices alot of internal totally opposite of choy lee fut and it was explained to me that most external kung fu player as they get up in age depletes their stamina and their power diminishes, some can hardly keep there breath after performing a single set, it was told to me this kung fu is for the young and for the now, but what one must consider is kung fu that preserves one's energy and well being. This truly was the inspiration for Tung Mo Jing Jung.

The martial arts of Tung Mo Jing Jung was chiefly designed based upon the concept of practicality and total body awareness, thereby enabling pliability as a whole, emphasizing the soft relaxed nature as the leading practice to achieve a harmonious relationship between physical movement and mental consciousness thereby enabling relaxation and rejuvenation of energy. This boxing also features moderate speed and softness with a focus of using softness to combat or overcome hardness. Techniques will often stretch the body out thereby allowing the blood to circulate throughout the joints and muscles. It uses different types of force throughout the expressions of its skills as some skills requires different types of force. Its movements are always lively and unpredictable with very comprehensive vital point attacking. One of the goals of this boxing is to allow mental power and concentration to work together with the body to achieve maximum effects. Tung Mo boxing utilizes the mind to lead chi or energy to reach the spirit seeing that these three are most powerful when they work together as a single unit. The core boxing series of Tung Mo is our Abstract Boxing series, which is unique due to the fact that it uses concepts, principles and skills that are not normally found within a single Chinese martial arts structure. Abstract Boxing is not just a bunch of impressive movements. It is a dynamic and powerful series that allows its learners to experience many styles in one. It is focused and direct and eliminates many years of studying the various Chinese kung fu systems. Quite frankly Tung Mo Jing Jung in my opinion is the most powerful and exciting kung fu around, not because I formulated it, rather because of its intelligent use of the combination of intent, energy and spirit within its skills. As some styles boast of its skills, Tung Mo Jing Jung truly delivers. You are cordially invited to witness this new treasure in Chinese martial arts.

Troy Dunwood
    Last edited by Troy Dunwood; 11-21-2005 at 01:50 AM.
    May The Spirit Of Chinese Kung Fu Be With You!