Thread: Hung Gar versus Northern Mantis

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.

Hung Gar versus Northern Mantis

Right, now this is a TRUE thread so don't accuse me of trolling or whatever. Also, DO NOT just say like "whoever's better on the day" or "the individual's skill not the style" etc.

I want to know, who would win and why-

Hung Gar or Northern Mantis.

Reply, if you're brave enough.

What is it with you anyway...is this supposed to be funny? How many times can you pose the same type of question and get people to respond. Does this make you happy? If so, I am sure many will come to respond to your weird questions. If not, perhaps you should do your own research and come up with your own conclusions.

The winner would be

whoever's better on that day since it is the individual's skill not the style that matters.

Also I did not read whatever was typed after the actual question header since I didn't think it was necessary

also once I beat a bunch of thugs off of a man in a library, unfortunately the man died, I was about to enact revenge and one thug dazed on the ground from the attack tuned his head to me with a single tear falling from his eye and said painfully, "the way of the juditsu katana is the true tiger spiritual". I paused and then left.

That's deep, man.

these wankers still running rough shod in these forums?

I guess it must be boring over at "I'm a friigin wanker.com" today
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thanks for the comic repose Soul Brother Number 9...I recently quit smoking so my sense of humor is non-existent at times, I feel like b!tch smacking people left and right. I guess I don't have any patients for these guys the past week...u workout in Kensington, right?

yup, although within the past few months I've hardly even been able to come 1 or 2 days during the week. The way of the Judiuusutsususudio katana is a troubled one.

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Oi right David Jamieson, I reckon you got the website wrong as I tried to go to "I'm a friigin wanker.com" but it didn't work. Could you maybe post a link? Websites don't have spaces in between the words.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    None would win. Early on, the Masters realized this and they combined the methods of the Southernfist with the Northern mantis. This is the true story of how Southern Mantis was created. Many people don't know this, as they hid the true origin with many stories and fabels. Many arts were created and their true origins hidden through these stories, which became handed down generation upon generation. This is why nobody ever mentions that you never see Fung Doe-Duk and Bak Mei together at the same time. You also never see Elvis and ET together, nor will you ever see Gary Bussey and Ron Howard together.
    Coincidence? I think NOT!

Cool Well...

There's only one true heir to the Hokuto Shinken - the real fist of the North Star and his name is Kenshiro. So all these Hokutomon, Pokemon Ken, are but fakes...

Oops, sorry am I in the right thread?

I know Hokuto Shinken will win and I will bet my house on it (but then I lost my house when Liddel knock out Captian America). Randy Couture, you are still the Champ in my mind!

AND this my friends is no troll.

Mantis108
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

I think Hung Gar because of there strong powerful punches.