A BBC crew was here today to film a documentary on GM Tu Jin-Sheng and his iron crotch. It's part of a 3 episode series called ***** Envy; this episode is called Building the Perfect *****. So anyway, they filmed him pulling a 17ft U-Haul truck in our parking lot and both Design Sifu and I got to brace him for the tow. He did a similar tow at our 10 year anniversary

GM Tu had me kick him a few times in the crotch to warm up. I didn't go full power - I have these slip on shoes from Caterpiller (even has a a tractor on the side) and it has the retaining bead which I was afriad might hurt him if I unloaded a full snap kick (it's one of my few decent kicks actually). But I did kick him about eight times, half of them were solid, all of them were enough to put a normal man down, given the target.

He did two pulls. For the first, he tied off using his shaft and balls. The second, he just used his balls, which he claims is much harder. He said he can do just the shaft too, but he has to be very erect and he said he didn't want to scare anyone. I had a close up view of all the tying in - it was as real as it gets. It took about half a dozen of us to push the truck back into position for the second pull.

For anyone behind the times on our Iron crotch research, here's my cover story. And my first piece that broke GM Tu's story. There was also a Weekly World News article that plaguerized my first piece without crediting me back in in Nov 2003, and a Penthouse article earlier this year that completely misqouted me (but made me sound wittier, so I didn't complain). We also did an article on his son Jack, a national champ, in our last issue, Nov Dec 2005. Sandy Tu (aka Mrs. Tu) pulled me aside and said that I could have those skills for just 10-15 minutes a day. I don't know, man, I don't know...