Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: taiji is b*llsh!t

taiji is b*llsh!t

change schools.come learn something that is proven and well known.oooh i do taiji.punch me and i'll do a 3 hour block on you hahahahahaha learn praying mantis.all other styles sucks.no use and b*llsh!t moves only

5star praying mantis

Eight Diagram Boxer Guest

yawn

boooooring, why are you in this forum anyway?

Knowing others is wisdom, Knowing the self is enlightenment- Lao Tzu

DragonStudios Guest

Are all of your posts like this?

Are you intentionally a troll?

Without going outside, you may know the whole world.
    Without looking through the window, you may see the ways of heaven.
    The ****her you go, the less you know.

--Lao Tsu

Xebsball Guest

How can u be such a loser??

Goktimus **********
    MaximusPainInTheAss
    Merciless****

What's your name again?

Don't even mind answering this, I wont read, u loser!

Brad Guest
    Yes, all his posts are like this. "Northern is best, all your styles suck, etc. etc."

tanglangman Guest
    I don't know who this is but they are posting allover the forum about how good they are. Just ignore and hopefully they'll go away.

Eight_Triagram_Boxer Guest

5 Star Praying Mantis?

What I want to know is...what happened to his other 2 stars? Lost them somewhere?

OldFatBaldGuy Guest

Rolls in drag

The poor child hasn't figured out that there are fingers on the other hand also....

"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change."

doug maverick Guest

moron

okay now we know there are moron's who call them selfs "martial artist" mantis you are truly a blight on praying mantis.

neijiachuan Guest

Taijiquan

Amusing to say the least. Why don't you say that to Chen Xiaowang or his Senior Ren Guangyi? It's only obvious to me that you do not know anything about Taiji. Here is how you can reach them:

Chen Xiaowang, 18 Sluman Street, West Ryde, N.S.W. 2114, Australia (contact through tassanct@cts.com and mikel@apple.com)

Ren Guangyi - International Chen Style Taijiquan Assocation can be contacted at: 66 Middletown Rd, B2 Pearl River, N.Y. 10965 phone: 718-783-0311, website: http://www.chentaijiquan.com (shidi@chentaijiquan.com)

"A cup is useful because of its empty space. Empty yourself so you may be filled."

neijiachuan

p.s. 3 hour long block? FYI, not everything in Taiji is slow.:)

[This message was edited by neijiachuan on 02-21-01 at 01:34 PM.]

PlasticSquirrel Guest

lol

"proven?" ever hear of yang lu-chan?

NorthernMantis Guest
    ...doesn't taiji mantis have taiji incorporated into it?It's rolls guys pain and simple

"Always be ready"

northernmantis

why dont yer git laid and git yer f*cking head eaten afterwards. probably the only time yo'll ever get a headjob ya loser. even yer local prostitutes wont touch your sad excuse of a d!ck.yo probably aint got one that yer think yo pubic hair in a plaid is one ya lose

5star praying mantis

YiLiQuan1 Guest
    This is what happens when cousins marry...

There is a reason that inbreeding is considered such a bad thing - poor kid can't even form a coherent thought.

Matt Stone

silfversurfer Guest

i guess it's true what they say about Australia...

My goodness...what do you want to achieve with your post? What are you doing in this forum?

Have you ever tried to work FOR a cause, instead of working against another...?
    I tell you - it's much more creative, and would probably make you feel better in the long run.

Hope you get well soon.