Thread: Ali Musuem and now this?

Ali Musuem and now this?

First Ali got his museum in Louisville for promoting peace and justice.
    http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...55E663,00.html
    Last edited by BM2; 11-28-2005 at 06:08 AM.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Last edited by godzillakungfu; 11-27-2005 at 09:18 PM.

Now that is god awful.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

"Lee was chosen as a hero that all ethnic groups could relate to in a city that remains bitterly divided after fierce fighting between Croats and Muslims during the country's 1992-95 war.

In a rare show of unity some 300 Bosnian Croats and Muslims attended the unveiling ceremony."

This is pretty cool.

As far as Ali getting a museum. The guy gave up beeing champion of the world to stand up for something he believed in. The guy couldn't even get served in a restraunt in his home state while wearing an olympic gold medal because he was black.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Ali would have had to give it up being in the military too . As for standing up for what he believed in, if for religous beliefs he couldn't fight could he had not been a medic saving lives of his fellow Americains? The same country that he was able to rise up and be wealthy?
    And the resturaunt story may or may not be true in as far as what happend next. One of Ali's friends or associates said he made it up about throwing it into the river.
    I too think it was cool about the statue of the late Bruce Lee. WhAAAATAAAAA!!!!
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

You can't just be a medic. Once you join the forces, your ass belongs to the military and you will do what they tell you to do. Sure you can maybe wok your way into some choices later on, but the guy was what's called a concientious objector which means he did not support the war in vietnam because he felt it was ethically and morally wrong.

Just like 50+ thousand other americans who reside in Canada, not to mention the millions more in teh states and the large amount of veterans from that war today who still want to know what the hey they were doing there.

As for the Bruce thing, go figure. People will clamber to those things they like i guess.

welcome to the game of historical telephone.
    Kung Fu is good for you.