The PowerFlow™ seminar with multiple time World BJJ Champion and premier athletic conditioning guru Steve Maxwell and Coach Scott Sonnon was insightful and it was good to see how others moved so I can compare my own abilities and get better. I found Steve Maxwell to be a man of sincere passion and has the highest respect for ancient cultures. He spoke every highly of Coach Sonnon and what he gained from studying his body of work. He is also a proud and loving father to his son, Zack. This young man was a talented and usually strong for his age. It was cool watching him moved and flowing withe the grow ups. Heck! This young man was out performing the old people. I personally cannot wait to see what this young man will become in the future. The future looks bright if he continues to train and have fun doing it.

Steve Maxwell presented a warmup of Warrior Wellness™ (level 1-2), chi gong vibrational exercises, and last but not least a downward doggie Prasara flow which was totally amazing! This Prasara flow was innoventive, creative, and visually stunning. I loved his zwischenzugs. Great stuff, Maxwell. Thank you for sharing your fow. The one thing I gained the most was a pushup technique that Steve taught which is a great intermediate way to get into a side crow. Awesome!

Coach Sonnon helped people go deeper into the plow position and took us step by step into the Tumbleweed Prasara flow. I gained the importance of core strength and activation in these kinds of drills. Coach also shared his personal practice of the flying crow (very powerful flow) drill which hasn't been covered in any of his published materials. I could barely do this one, but it was amazing to watch him perform his magic. Scott, great stuff and wished it lasted longer. My friend Rafi was totally amazed by your performance. What else can I write? Coach Sonnon and Steve Maxwell are two great professionals doing exceptional things in the fitness and health industry. If they do another seminar together, I suggest you guys attend and take notes. Word.
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Here what Chirs Beltrante wrote,

"Bao,

It was great meeting you and training with you!!! Here' my little review of the seminar.

What a day it was!!! As Baostated it started off with Steve Maxwell going through mobility drills and what he called his Spinal Wake-up series. It was a very methodical and progressive series of drills to awaken the whole spinal area. Steve then went into teaching us Eastern bodyweight exercises and a kinetic chain which he called “Downward Dog”. This kinetic chain which was not only challenging but also worked every muscle of the body and you felt really refreshed when it was finished.

Coach Sonnon started us off with teaching us the various components of his Prasara/Bodyflow kinetic chain called “Tumbleweed”, the major component of this exercise was the “plow”. He showed us how to achieve this position and gave us different intermediate steps to get into this position if we were having problems. He then showed us the different movements that made up his kinetic chain and then put them all together. Watching Coach Sonnon move is definitely like poetry in motion, he is truly a movement master. He then went on to show us another kinetic chain that he coined, “The Flying Crow” which was very difficult and I still need a lot of practice to accomplish it.

In finishing I just like to thank Steve Maxwell and Coach Sonnon for having this seminar and I’m looking forward to more sessions with them in the future. If you ever get a chance to go to one of their seminars jump on the opportunity, you won’t be disappointed. I came away with a better understanding and appreciation for movement than I ever had before.

Take care,
Chris"