Thread: Novell LaoShi New Yin Book now available for purchase!

Novell LaoShi New Yin Book now available for purchase!

Now available for purchase: The Yin style BaGuaZhang system of Master
    Xu Shi Xi of Beijing China.

Novell Laoshi second new book will describe in great detail the entire 8 Qi Gong palms, and the second set
    of 8 combat palms, which are the advance 8 palms of Master Xu Shi Xi Yin style system.

The first version of 8 palms (The 8 Qi Gong palms) taught in this book lay do the foundation for
    conditioning the entire body.

Training these 8 Qi Gong palms while walking the circle, one will exercise their entire body from the inside out. Conditioning the lung, heart, the kidneys, the spine and developing deep concentrated breathing in all ones movements in BaGuaZhang.

The secound version of 8 palms of the Xu Yin system emphasize more on martial function. So the attention on practicing these palms are on the
    principles of martial usage for combat palms. In general the 8 combat palms are to be practice with more aggressiveness in its palm method.(Hard energy and strength)

The readers who practice the 8 palm change methods in this book solo, accordance with the illustrations explanations, will be able to learn all the palm maneuvers within the book.

Practicing the Yin style BaGuaZhang combat applications with a partner can enhance Most of the technique in this book.

The link to buy the book, The Yin style BaGuaZhang system of Master Xu Shi Xi of Beijing China is:

http://www.lulu.com/content/191961
    Last edited by blacktaoist; 11-29-2005 at 05:00 PM.

Congratulations,

Is your first book now out of print?

mickey

That book looks cool I buy a copy. BlackTaoist is there another message board you post on.

Congratulations,Is your first book now out of print?
    Thanks for the congratulations. .My first book Yin style combat manual is still in print. You can go to this link where the book is still available.

http://www.lulu.com/content/160691

That book looks cool I buy a copy. BlackTaoist is there another message board you post on.
    I thank you for your support. I post on a few martial art fourms on the internet when I have free time. But today I mostly post on my own BGZ discussion group on my free time.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group...piercingpalms/

Blacktaoist I have been to your webpage a few times and I cant find a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c
    Blacktaoist I have been to your webpage a few times and I cant find a message board.
    Search yahoo groups for Brother LaoQiang.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM