Thread: Grand Opening of the San Diego Hung Sing Gwoon

Grand Opening of the San Diego Hung Sing Gwoon

We would like to express our most heartfelt thanks to those who attended and made our grand opening a great success. Never before has the San Diego martial circle seen such a great display of friendship, community, and camaraderie.

Those demonstrating were:

Sifu Jim Yamauchi and his students - great form and application

Sifu Michael Dasargo of the Traditional Kung Fu Academy demonstrated the true power and finesse of the Mantis

Sifu Yogi Tam - great Jow Ga form brother!

Sifu Dwight Love and his student of the San Diego Chinese Martial Arts Institute - incredible speed and agility

Sifu Siu-Fong Evans along with her daughter Liu Guojing Evans (Jing-Jing) and their students from the Jing Institute of Chinese Martial Arts and Culture - a myriad of great forms

And of course our own group, Rodrigo, Pam, Du, Linh, Dinah, and Matt, performed beautifully. And thanks to all of the students that came to show support.

Special thanks to our sihing Barry Hale who came all the way from Sydney, Australia!

We would like to thank everyone else in attendance for their support and well wishes. Please know that you are always welcome.

We hope to publish photos and video of the event on our website in the coming days.

Regards,

Todd Cunningham
    On behalf of the San Diego Hung Sing Gwoon
    www.clfsd.com

P.S. Please keep in mind that we are hosting Master Chen Yong Fa for an open seminar December 10th and 11th. Everyone is invited to attend. He will be teaching the 18 Ying Yang Pole - 2 man set and the Tun Pai Dahn Do (shield and saber) along with cum la and the Bagua hands and kicks. Additional information can be found on our website.

Todd,

Congratulations for the opening of your kwoon
    Do you still follow Sifu Primicias?

Regards,

Jaza

Jaza,

Thank you, but the congrats should go to Thomas and his students. I'm just there to help my training brother out.

Yes I know Sifu Primicias; I trained with him for about 11 years.

Todd