Thread: can someone I.D. this form

can someone I.D. this form

http://media.putfile.com/souther-fist

i found it labled as "hu quan(hung gar)" i was wondering if someone could I.D. this form for me.

thanks
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Dunno about the set but "hu quan" just means "tiger fist". Hung Ga in Mandarin would be "hong jia".
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

don't know the name of the form but the opening is exactly the same as a compulsory southern wushu form

nope, not nan quan, though only the first move is the same, but then again from the shooting fingers part, itsa the same as many CLF forms too.

It does look like a combination form tho. Some CLF, some Hung ga... its not bad tho. where did u get it. who is the dude doiung it?
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

i got it off of www.kungfu-torrents.com you need a torrent downloading program like bitcomet to download torrents. they got a bunch of stuff on that site. check it out.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

cool thanks. i love p2p torrents and stuff
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

It is some basic nanquan; it isn’t one of the nanquan duan lu (southern fist section way/modern curriculum of southern fist in mainland China.) It does, possess a hongjiaquan flavor, but its posture aren’t from any of the major hong lu (great way/form).

I believe that form is known as "correctly distribute the mail or take a pay cut gwai lo!"

I could be wrong though.

just kidding.

seriously though Hung is wid spread, tiger flavoured martial arts are likely the oldest models going with a heaping helping of forms to testify to that point.

I don't see it (this film clip)as a majour Hung Boxing form though.
    Kung Fu is good for you.