Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Five Animals Kung Fu?

Five Animals Kung Fu?

What is Five Animals Kung Fu?

How effective is Five Animals Kung Fu in real life situations?

Would someone attempt to use Five Animals Kung Fu to fight say a boxer or strret fighter?

Is Five Animals Kung Fu just a traditional style of kungfu that really isn't good for self defense?

If anyone has any knowledge of this subject, please help. Thanks.

Judges Score: 0.001
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

LOLOL!!! Troll bait. You should see his wingchun thread.

...um no. I'm not trolling. I'm trying to decide which style I should study. I can't seem to find any info on Five Animals Kung Fu

If you weren't trolling you wouldn't have started like...

How effective is Five Animals Kung Fu in real life situations?
    or

Would someone attempt to use Five Animals Kung Fu to fight say a boxer or strret fighter?
    or my personal fave...

Is Five Animals Kung Fu just a traditional style of kungfu that really isn't good for self defense?
    So with that in mind, you are a TROLL unless proven otherwise... ball's in your court.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Ok. Fine. Forget about all those questios then. Just tell me about the art.

Try this site

I'm being a bit helpful, but any blasts against anyone who regulary posts on this board and you will suffer the Wrath.

Good information here:

http://www.mandarinkungfu.com/

very briefly. five animal kung fu "imitates" the five animals generally used in many kung fu styles. tiger panther crane snake and dragon. it is effective for self defense given that you are studing under a good teacher. all traditional styles of kung fu are good for self defense, again given there is a good teacher. now with the five animal you are not going to go around growling like a tiger or flapping your arms like a bird. the animals influence the movements. example tiger = fierce hard movements snake quick and crane more flowing and graceful. for future reference dont put your questions out there like that.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

I would like to know what you all mean by "TROLL". I would also like to know what was wrong with that person asking question.

the reason TROLL was used because the person stated the questions in a manner that could have been offensive. by that i mean they could have been trying to start a "kung fu vs...." or "whats better kung fu or....." these type of questions and debates usually get no were and only result in arguments. newbies may be a bit naive wit there web fu and dont realize that they are asking questions that may get some people a little angry,......causing the TROLL to thrown around. for more examples of a troll see any of mega fists posts
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Also, the tell tale sign of a troll is starting these types of threads with little to no information in the profile and a low post count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

guilty until proven innocent

All newbies are trolls until they prove themselves otherwise. Some veterans are trolls too, but their more entertaining trolls, so we let them live for a while. If you're just a common troll, ไRui_Jingδ, Judge Pen gave you your score. He is a Judge, after all. If you're a newbie, you should have looked before you leaped (funny, I seem to be saying that a lot lately). Welcome to the forum. How's your forum fu?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice this.

Try this site

I'm being a bit helpful, but any blasts against anyone who regulary posts on this board and you will suffer the Wrath.

Good information here:

Ok, is it me, or is there something not quite right about a school that teaches all Southern styles, calling itself "Mandarin Kungfu"?

Is it just me..right?

RD
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice this.

Try this site

Good information here:

Ok, is it me, or is there something not quite right about a school that teaches all Southern styles, calling itself "Mandarin Kungfu"?

Is it just me..right?

RD
    Possibly because the Sifu's name is Mandarino?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

*Smacks himself in the head* DO'H!!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a