Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mantis vs mouse

mantis vs mouse

*warning this video contains bloody images*

Hey people
    Not sure if you have seen this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01096&q=mantis

craig

*this is a very unfair unnatural fight, this could be found offensive to viewers*
    Last edited by monkeyfoot; 12-16-2005 at 08:55 AM.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Not Cool.

Not a natural confrontation.

As bad as dog fighting or c o c k fighting.

Terrible.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

yea thats true. But, to stage a fight is hardly anything though.....compared to some of the atrocities humanity is capable of.

craig

i agree

I don't really care about what humans do to each other.
    but I do care what humans do to animals

I went to that sick fvcks blog but couldn't find anything there referring to that video. i still may post on his blog.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

I would like 2 make it public that I do by no means condone acts of cruelty 2 animals

well im sure this will stir up some controversy then.

im sorry you are offended.

craig

edit: on a really fvucked up note.....this guy claims to be a mormon?!?!?
    Last edited by monkeyfoot; 12-16-2005 at 09:03 AM.

oh, I didn't direct any of that to you. I probably would have shared it as well. I just don't care for the contrived nature of the fight.

yea, I saw the mormon bit. started reading some of his utterings but saw that he's a confused dude which stopped me from railing on him immediately.

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso
    You wierdo.

:(

Yeah that's kind of messed up, but interesting at the same time.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Oso
    i agree

I tend to agree to some extent. It was sick and twisted to put those animals together like that. It makes me wonder what other bad things he does. I would'nt want to leave my kids with him that's for sure.
    Always learning

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkwoon
    I would'nt want to leave my kids with him that's for sure.
    Yeah, he clearly abuses children.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    Yeah, he clearly abuses children.
    It's a known fact that crualty to animals and child abuse/molestation are often linked. It does'nt mean that he's automaticly a sicko that hurts kids but it is a red flag.
    Always learning

humans do some screwed up shiat to each other but there is not the level of helplessness (adult to adult that is) that there is when humans mistreat and abuse animals. I have seen human on human situations just like that and have reacted the same.

I'm not going to get into my entire ideaology (BTL must be on vacatioin as this is the second OT thread that's still here) on the forum. I'm happy to discuss it over beer anytime...you're buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    You wierdo.
    dangit, that verbiage almost made me realize who you were but couldn't quite make the link.

Filmed by some exceedingly stupid people. Not only because it was completely unfair and sick, but because their "commentary" made it completely understandable why they would even comprehend doing this.

I only wish I could put him/them in a nice huge glass jar with a grizzly bear, and see who would be the victor. Humans are so unbelievably stupid, sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lu Bu
    I only wish I could put him/them in a nice huge glass jar with a grizzly bear, and see who would be the victor.
    that was basically my idea.