Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mantis vs mouse

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Oso
    that was basically my idea.

are you saying you want to be in the glass jar with them?
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    not with the bug and the mouse...with Mr. Mormon...introduce him to some Tong Long Xiong Chuan
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Due to the country I live in (google says: no support in Europe!) I canīt watch the video. Can somebody EMail me the clip or send me another download location?

Thanks in Advance
    If you canīt change the world - change yourself!
    And if you canīt change yourself: change YOUR world!
    ---
    My YouTube Site

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    it doesn't look like you can easily rip the vid from google....but my hacking skillz are nonexistent.

basically, this dude put a mouse and a mantis in a glass bottle and let them fight it out. mouse loses.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by German Bai Lung
    Due to the country I live in (google says: no support in Europe!) I canīt watch the video. Can somebody EMail me the clip or send me another download location?

Thanks in Advance

It shows what I was telling you before about the stabbing with the fore-arms into flesh. I believe that was about enough for this one though....
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!