Thread: quitting choy lee fut!!!!!

Blog Entries

quitting choy lee fut!!!!!

hey,

after this video, i no longer wish to learn or teach choy lee fut. I plan on becoming a chinese trained street killer.

to know more, pls click the link below and watch the video. maybe i can get some of you to join with me.

http://sparkvideos.com/streetkillervideo.shtml

thanks for everything sifu! but i have found the light!

hsk

WOW~!!! I never knew if you grab a buncha chinese pplz .. give them weapons.. and a whole lotta crack.. they become raging chinese street killers..

honestly.... actually not that bad. can see that it can work...

but I'd stick to sick, hick, Ha for now
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    on some of the "training" sequences-I couldn't see that he had a stick-so it looked totally hilarious

Ah, a bit too hyper for my taste, i.e., more rooting; however, you can see the practicality…

Blog Entries
    I Can Definetely See The Practicality Of What They Were Doing, I Think They Were Being Trained As Movie People. And It May Even Throw Off A Couple Of Attackers As Well Because Them Fools Look So **** Crazy.

There's A Term Im Forgetting In Regards To Training, But If We Were To Train Our Gung Fu With That Intensity.....we All Would Be Chinese Street Killers As Well. Lol

Hsk

I love the guys in the staged fights that actually fall down before they really get hit!!! but why is the guy fighting the wooden all of a sudden decide to start hitting the ground. What did that poor dirt do to him??