Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shining Board, Jade Ring, Closed Door and Mandarin Duck

holy cr*p Oso, you mention my name with the greats, I`m more like a crusty old f a r t! Lu Bu not sure what your still laughing at, it is Friday, I`m allowed.

And to sort of get back on topic. My Shifu is teaching me Mimen Lan Jie, I`m having a little trouble picking up the fajing energy that my teacher shows. This is really differant for me.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    well, I have learned most of my pong lai from you...

also, it's cool to see Master Shi, to Shifu John to you....just take our warmup routine...I have all three of you doing it...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Seeeeeeeeeefoooooooo

The whole "Shameless Profiteer" thing came from His Holiness® in Shanghai. He refers to Jake as a "Shameless Profiteer", and I found it funnier than I probably should have.

Lu Bu

Roger that, I had already forgotten about them. If it is not important, I let it go. Yea, you gotta watch that Jake feller, God forbid he makes a couple of coins to maybe feed himself.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.......... ............... you guys see how much it takes to feed me!! If I relied on KF to pay for my meals, I would have starved eons ago!
    I got the joke though lubu and I think it is funny too.
    Cheers
    Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Guang-ban (shining board) Mantis is a style that makes a lot of use of open-handed palm strikes. Also, instead of making the usual diao-shou, it makes a kind of grabbin motion with the thumb and first two fingers to represent it's qinna applications.
    What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?

--The Orange Catholic Bible