Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top CLF masters/teachers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolindynasty
    WTF?

I can't believe there is no mention of Sifu Sam Ng!!!!
    Your Sifu seems like a very cool dude also. Some other CLF guys and I have pretty much conviced this dude on another forum to join your school.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    hey mika, it wasnt me, although I did receive brosures and stuff about the trip. there is only us from SA affiliated to our association, so I wouldnt know.
    OK, then I have been misinformed. Probably a misunderstanding. I can check with the guy who told me this.

Master Chan young fa really looks like a fighter too. He really impress me.
    He impresses me too. He really does know his stuff.

This must stem from the same confusion: I heard that Master Chan Yong Fa went to one of the Florida schools to hold a seminar a few years ago (I am not confusing FL with CA, that seminar in CA did happen). I always thought that was great as it made people come closer. But now I am not sure it ever happened...
    Last edited by Mika; 01-09-2006 at 05:26 AM.
    ”The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.” Matthew Arnold

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

I don't think Chan Sifu has ever come to Florida. I know he speaks to my sifu, Li Siu Hung on the phone from time to time but I don't think he has ever stopped in for a visit. Would be nice though

OK, I have fallen victim to communist propaganda then.

OK. Maybe a misunderstanding. I was told, however, of these matters (CYF in FL and Eddie training w/CYF) as facts, but that's OK. It's the old broken phone thing all over again...
    ”The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.” Matthew Arnold

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men