Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top CLF masters/teachers?

Top CLF masters/teachers?

Hi !

I was wandering who are the top CLF masters/fighters in and outside of China?

Beside the intetion to get know the names I would like to ask if there's a difference between mainland China CLF and worldwide CLF ?

thanx in advance for answers
    "Si vis pacem , para bellum" - Wanna peace, get ready for a war. - My message

"Right or wrong, my country!" - My weakness

"Wein, Weib und Gesang" - My passion

"Dobroye bratstvo — luchsheye bogatstvo " - Good brothership is the better wealth - My experiance

" A mas dolor, mas honor " - The more danger , the more honor - My vision

I'll give a 2.7 for that one
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Wow... 2.7 ... kinda high...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Blog Entries
    Me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Blog Entries
    no! ....ME!!!

get serious guys I ain't trolling. what made you think I am?

I asked two questions one of them was about top CLF masters/teachers and the second question is to some extent conected with the first one.

I know of CLF masters like ( in no special order) : Lee SiuHung, TatMau Wong, DocFai Wong , Chen YongFa,Frank Promicias, Gaspar Garcia and some others. I just wanted to know who other do you know who is worth mentioning ( top shelf masters as far as fighting and teaching skills is concerned)?

The other question was inspired by Lamma Pai Sifu when he said that many people think that chuantong wushu outside China is first class but in many cases the truth is there are some great masters ( old-school fighters) in China who are not that exposed.

I remember also Coach Ross writing here that in his master's opinion some styles are not first class outside China ?

So whaddaya say guys?

Rob

P.S some time ago I asked similar quesyion and immedetly I was rated as a troll by some the guys who already replied to my post.

"Dobroye bratstvo — luchsheye bogatstvo " - Good brothership is the better wealth - My experiance

Blog Entries
    ok i'll bite first.

Lets start here...who are you, what style are you, why would you want to know who the top teachers and master of the choy lee fut system outside of china?

maybe people don't know you and for you to ask such a question makes people wonder what his purpose is.

but you forgot my sifu, dino salvatera of the 1st american hung sing kwoon.

and you forgot me.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    ok i'll bite first.

Lets start here...who are you, what style are you, why would you want to know who the top teachers and master of the choy lee fut system outside of china?

maybe people don't know you and for you to ask such a question makes people wonder what his purpose is.

but you forgot my sifu, dino salvatera of the 1st american hung sing kwoon.

and you forgot me.
    jeez, I felt a bit like at police station - so many questions and always in quest for a hidden agenda.

My name's Rob I have been practising MA for a few years , I have also competed a bit in kuo shou rules fights and recently in full contact jujitsu ( similar to MMA).

I had a training period in ChoyLeeFut and I am still interested in the style. Due to my location and travels I had to stop CLF. But am still interested in CLF and as I wrote earlien in the thread I got interested by what Lamma Pai Sifu wrote that there are lingeages of known styles that are more rich ( technique-wise and in general as a fighting systems) in mainland China. So asked about that .

I would like to know the names of CLF master who are said to be good ( those from mainland china and other parts of the world).

hey. try do a goodle search, there are plenty of famous CLF fighters and masters out there.

I saw some video clips on Chan Yong Fa's websites, and he looks really cool. training looks pretty realistic and focussed too.

If you are looking for a master, there are plenty of very good masters around.
    I'm biast, but check out www.leekoonhungkungfu.com . There are actually a a good few famous CLF teachers who post on this forums.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveesha
    I know of CLF masters like ( in no special order) : Lee SiuHung, TatMau Wong, DocFai Wong , Chen YongFa,Frank Promicias, Gaspar Garcia and some others. I just wanted to know who other do you know who is worth mentioning ( top shelf masters as far as fighting and teaching skills is concerned)?

You forgot Mak Hin Fai sucka....haha...just playin'

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Dave Lacey,
    Vince, and Shaun Lacey,
    and DF who reps BSCLF in NY

perhaps you meant to type Shane instead of Shaun

Blog Entries
    **** Buck Sing Kwoon......

I'm honored.

Thanks man!

frank

Blog Entries