Mr. Wasson. I wrote an article and you obviously didn't like it and proceeded to attack me personally. In my article I passed on what other masters had said. I do believe that stomping of the foot on a regular basis, especially on hard surfaces will lead to repetitive stress knee injuries over time. I also believe the use of horizontal figure 8 knee rotations are also more likely to cause knee problems, especially in low stances. These comments are my own, but I can also state that the leg raises in HunYuan also pose difficulties, especially for older practitioners. I have also observed the horizontal knee pattern in earlier films of Feng. With regard to brain injury both Feng and Zhang have stated that excessive body with head shaking and stamping can cause brain problems (especially from a Qigong point of view, which seeks balance and avoids overdoing) . I don't know if it is true or not, but this is what they believe and is certainly open to differences in view as well as further studies. Your condemning me for the statement seems misdirected. As a writer I passed along what was being said. You don't have to insult me for reporting what I was told. Furthermore, I do not run Tai Chi Magazine. If your article was rejected it had nothing to do with me. Perhaps your personal anger and attack may have caused some difficulty with the article being printed. Marvin Smalheiser has not always seen fit to publish all the the articles I have submitted to Tai Chi Magazine, but I never took personal offense. I have great respect for all Taiji, especially Chen style. I am always gladdened when Chen style students have come up to me and told me they got interested in the Art because of my earlier articles. I have written as many glowing articles about Chen Xiao Wang (especially for the Chen Style Research publication) as I have about Feng Zhiqiang. CXW stayed in my house in his first visit to the US in 1988. I have studied with him in the 1990s and consider both he and Ren Guang Yi friends and believe they will tell you the same. I have also studied with Ma Hong and Chen Zheng Lei among others. In my personal preferences I have never said one style or teacher was better than another and never attacked another teacher in print. You indicated truthfully that you do not know me or my credentials. Thats clearly true, but you have the nerve to attack me personally and make fun of my family name. You can assess my 40 plus years of qualifications at [B]www.jjustinmeehan.com[B] Please read these over, decide whether I have been a friend or foe of Chen Taijiquan and then speak with your Shirfu and decide whether in this short lifetime you would prefer that we be friends who can share sometimes differing views and opinions or whether you still feel the need to personally disrespect me. Either way I would very much look forward to meeting you personally.