Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Example of Real Hardness.

Wow, you guys discredit him at every turn. What if he's just an extreme traditionalist?

You know that in the old days, when a master's honor was blemished(or when he thought it was) it meant trouble. Maybe that's what the guy in the story is like?

Who knows? I'm just naive and young in the ways of the martial arts.

" To attack the pancreas, one must know where it is."

So aside from the absurdity of the story in general, the general punk ass tone and a half dozen other problems, the first thing that lept of the page and set off my spider sense was this:

. . . I offered the comedian a chance to shake hands and cease hostilities. Clearly intimidated, he agreed and started to put out his hand to meet mine. Without hesitating, I landed a devastating right hand . . .
    Waitasec...I'm trying to picture it . . . I can't.

How does one land a devastating right hand over someones right hand when said person is using said right hand to shake hands?

Both he AND the victim of this brutal an unnecessary assault were left handed? And even if that was so, don't most left handed people just get used to extending their right hand to shake hands with people anyways because that is what is always extended out to them to shake?

Signed,

Confused.

the real story probably goes more like:

* I asked them to please stop swearing,
    they pulled out guns, so I wet myself and sat down.*

I think the moral of the story is: the man who can fight, is the man who is right.

if this guys hitting women just for being "B****y" I bet his arms are really tired
    by the time he gets home at night.

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Maybe some of you missed the part where I said...

[QUOTE=Mega_Fist]if you mess with me in a stadium, you can expect a similar thing to happen to you./QUOTE]

And I've decided it doesn't just apply to a stadium.

so your commited to doing the wrong thing......cool

as i was taking a shower i found several interesting points to his story, if someone's jaw is broke there will prolly be blood so when the officers come they will prolly see that and drug overdose never seen or experience it but i doubt here will be blood. how would the "sensei" know who the gang members are and telling others to address him sensei is kinda weird outside the dojo.

guess that's why he is a "master of satire-fu"
    Last edited by MantisWarrior; 12-23-2005 at 07:09 AM.

mmmkay...im getting up.........logging off.........and walking away now.....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

My problem was his tactics. He's obviously a low level "Karate" guy, and had little skill.

If he had any real skill the whole thing would have ened very quietly with a gentile wave of the hands in a small circular motion, and soft glowing orb of a Chi blast being projected into the loudest one. This of course would have burst his internal organs, made him slump over in his chair and made it look like he pased out. It wouldn't be untill much later during the autopsy when they found his internal organs had turned to Jello that anything would have been suspected.

Well, that's how I would have handled it anyway!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Yah, but he got to play the bad guy in Karate Kid

N.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Foot1
    Wow, you guys discredit him at every turn. What if he's just an extreme traditionalist?
    Dude, that's about the fourth time, at least, he's posted that BS story... Though it has been a wile... It's one of they ways I track what identity he's using at the moment...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

The fact that most of you people are taking this as a serious story and trying to discuss what he did wrong is just freakin' hilarious.

I almost wet myself when I saw the responses. Come on guys, this is pathetic.

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Based on factors, I think that some of you are not looking at the whole pie.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pie
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish
    So aside from the absurdity of the story in general, the general punk ass tone and a half dozen other problems, the first thing that lept of the page and set off my spider sense was this:

Waitasec...I'm trying to picture it . . . I can't.

How does one land a devastating right hand over someones right hand when said person is using said right hand to shake hands?

Both he AND the victim of this brutal an unnecessary assault were left handed? And even if that was so, don't most left handed people just get used to extending their right hand to shake hands with people anyways because that is what is always extended out to them to shake?

Signed,

Confused.
    Yeah I shake with my right hand and am left handed.

Thumbs down

That same piece of sh . . . ah, "fiction" was posted here as a first person event by some shmoe a couple of years back.

I won't bother with searching for it . . .

it's kind of a sad statement that today's troll has run out of steam and is now recycling the compost of trolls past.

c'mon Mega_Fist . . . try harder.