Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Example of Real Hardness.

First of all, you will address me as Sensei.
    I did find that entertaining.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

that story and stuff like that happens all the time on that reality tv show

walker texas ranger!
    Bless you

Blech Chuck Norris. It sounds like the Sensei is a power freak. He definitely over-reacted in a little situation.

cause your new syn ill tell you

mega fist is a troll. there are quite a few that lurk here.

dont take anything he says seriously, because as soon as you do, your his target.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Naw. You don't have to take him or any other troll serious to become thier target. You just have to respond to one of thier threads, or start a thread, or post in anyone else's thread, or...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

i bow before your wisdom
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Thanks for that, I actually laughed out loud with that one.

Can't any of you see the imagery? A guy wearing a karate uniform (with a black belt) at a baseball game, KOing Chris Rock look-a-like, a groupie and a fat ***** in front of his students?

You ever watch those kiddie movies from the early '90s, the ones about the "3 Ninja Kids?" I bet you would see something like that in them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

I miss Mega_Fist and Mega_Warrior. Really annoying they were banned.
    Black Mantis

You still have JetLisFearless. He's just as good.
    Bless you

Let's be honest, as cheesy as this old thread is, that story......

It's what we all fantasize about doing in that kind of situation.

I'd have taken the route of taking an inter-inning opportunity to go buy the biggest beer I could find, then I'd go back to my seat, but I'd "accidentally" go down the wrong aisle, and I'd "accidentally" spill my beer on his lap as I accidentally" tripped on his feet. And as I apologized, I'd "acidentally" lose my balance and drop a well-placed elbow right across his jaw. I'd apologize, and maybe he'd leave (as he's soaked in beer). Now that I think of it, some nachos drenched in that nasty ballpark cheese would help seal the deal.

Or, I'd give him dirty looks, then walk over to him, and whisper quietly: "Shut the **** up!" Then see what happens.

Or, I'd give him coy looks, then walk over to him, and whisper quietly: "I just love a man who swears!"
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 02-27-2007 at 01:35 PM.

oi you lozers are a bunch of sados. me and my m8 judomaster andy got attacked by racist thugs the other day and i used my judo horse stance kicks on them all. andy (judo grandmaster) was like 'hey why didn't you let me show my skill' and then he tried to fix me up with a bald chick. i was like wtf, then i took care of her with my judo katana....
    Bless you

A very moving story indeed.

should sell this as a script for the next master ken movie..

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Very entertaining....sounds like a steven segal script. you should sell it
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.