Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new website

Would the name be something like, Siu Hoi Moon? Just guessing here.

N.

Matt

Good observation about the interconnection. I think about this quite a bit. D`Agostino put out some good students, a great testimony about Shifu Art. But I also think that these students were of high quality to begin with. He drove us to the edge, pretty d a m n intense classes, just the hour long bai fut sow were enough to weed out the weak. Earlier in the year we had an Italian dinner together, Art John Steve O Israel and a big group of our students, it was night of good food great friends and lots of laughs. Yea we were all pretty tight back in the day, it is unfortunate that we have grown apart. It would be nice to have a reunion some day. Maybe someone can look into this. I would like to attend Shifu Art`s whip seminar, maybe we can all get together for this. You up for it Oso?

Shifu Art: Kevin Brazier, Steve Robinson, Leroy Kautz, John Scolaro, Yegor, Cynthia Haase, Bruce Cowan, Steve Ottaviano and many after that.

I understand Pablo Zamora put out some good students as well.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    just seems too much of a loss of time and energy.

i've recently talked with my old teacher and will be staying in better contact with him.

hopefully he'll be down for the tourney in Feb and you will be able to meet him.

I've just emailed Shifu John about coming down late March. I'm still pretty much out of commission from the shoulder and even in march I won't be able to do two person very hard.

I'd love to visit Shifu Art and the Farm looks awesome. But, if I can get some more Pong Lai then that's where I gotta be.

I have a 9 day break from the 18-26...maybe it can all happen.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

reunion

Yu Shan,
    I think it would be great if all of you come up for the whip. Great chance to share ideas and goals. Plus it gives me a chance to see the older kung fu brothers. Did i tell you i have a video of you and 18 elders doing some solo and two man sets?
    When is the next gathering going to be? Where is it going to be? Ideas anyone? Oved what about you brother? How are those training manuals coming along? Sign me up for a copy.

israel

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    you all could come to the tourney I'm hosting in Feb.

www.ashevillemartialarts.com/SACMAT
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"