Thread: Ironmind Products

Ironmind Products

Just recently purchased No.1 Captains of Crush® Gripper, Expand-Your-Hand Bands™, The new "Blueprint for Grip Strength DVD" from Ironmind. COC are great products. They are simple and effective. Someone at my gym stole my COC 1 but it was my fault was leaving it out there alone. I hope the thief is getting better at his grip strength. The extend-your-hand rubber bands seem fun and just what I needed because I do alot of clubbell work. I will you guys the 411 on the DVD. Happy holidays, folks.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

You bought CoC grippers? What happened to your Ivanko?

Got an Ironmind catalogue in the mail the other day. Still lots of products I want in there, but goddamn they're expensive.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    You bought CoC grippers? What happened to your Ivanko?

Got an Ironmind catalogue in the mail the other day. Still lots of products I want in there, but god**** they're expensive.
    I keep my Ivanko at home next to my sofa. I like gripping them tho when I am watching certan DVD movies. LOL. I wouldn't that to be stolen for sure, bro. COC are easy to carry and people on the subway don't look at me as a nutt ball for gripping my small COCs. I have many grip devices, Toby. As for expensive, sure that is relative. I look at it as a long term self investment. The day I can rip a deck of cards I will be a happy man.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Must resist urge to make CoC joke...
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.