Thread: Cool article on the history of CLF.

Cool article on the history of CLF.

I came across this website http://www.georgiakungfu.com/_content/History.html the other day. It seems like the writer put a lot of effort into the article. Its pretty impressive. Definatly wortht a mention.

How’s the plans looking for a collective CLF website going sir Frank? And when are you doing another one of your sites? Cant keep us hungry like this. its not fair
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Linke doesnt' work.

Can u fix it?

Sounds cool.

I think the link was removed for some reason. pitty I didnt save it. was really nice
    得 心 應 手

Blog Entries

Smile

HEY EDDIE,

OK, I GUESS IM GOING TO SPILL THE BEANS, AND YES IT HAS BEEN SAID HERE FIRST JUST IN CASE ANYONE TRYS TO COPY WHAT IM DOING.

BUT I AM ALMOST 3/4 FINISHED WITH THE WRITING PART OF ONE OF MY BOOK PROJECTS CALLED "THE 3 FAMILIES OF CHOY LEE FUT", IT IS A SIMPLE PROJECT WITH HOPES OF ONE DAY UNITING ALL 3 FAMILIES OF OUR GREAT SYSTEM.

THE BOOK WILL TELL THE HISTORIES OF EACH BRANCH ACCORDING TO EACH BRANCH ( CHAN, HUNG SING, AND BUK SING).

NO, ITS NOT BEING LABELED AS "OFFICIAL LITERARY WORK" BUT I AM GOING TO SHARE OUR HISTORY TOGETHER IN ONE BOOK. i ONLY HOPE THE OTHER FAMILIES WILL SHARE SOME OF THEIR HISTORICAL PHOTO'S FOR MY PROJECT.

IN REGARDS TO MY LITTLE WEBSITES I WILL LIST ALL THE ONES I HAVE DONE HERE, BUT I HAVE DONE ONE ON LAU BUN, BUT AM WRITING AN ARTICLE ABOUT HIM FIRST THEN I WILL EXPOSE THAT WEBSITE.

bUT, IF ANYONE WANTS TO SHARE ANY OF THEIR ARTWORK IN REGARDS TO CHOY LEE FUT I AM PLANNING TO BEGIN ONE OF THOSE FREE WEBSITES ABOUT CHOY LEE FUT ARTWORK. ON ONE OF MY SITES I DISPLAY SOME OF THE CHARACTERS I'VE DRAWN (BUT IM NO ARTIST).

I ALSO PLAN ON DOING ONE JUST ON BASIC APPLICATIONS FOR MY STUDENTS MUCH LIKE I AM DOING ON HSCLF WITH THE PHOTO ALBUMS.

i WILL BE CALLING YOU SOON EDDIE, TO SAY HELLO PERSONALLY.

HSK---FRANK.

OH, AND ITS CHRISTMAS EVE, (early morning) and .....oh well i'll post it on another post.

hey happy holidays eddie.

Hey Frank,
    I cant wait for your book. Let us know when its done.
    Christmast in SA isnt all that, but I suppose there is still that magical feel to it.

You are always welcome to call me. just remember to work out the time - We are about 6/7 hours ahead in time of you (meaning I know the future before you do ), so dont call me at some rediculious hour. I get very grumpy when I was woken up. But I only sleep at 3 am every day, so do the math .

anyways. will check the other post
    得 心 應 手

I believe that website is in transition. Either it was old info that needs to be updated or it will be back after polishing.

Looked to me like it was new but maybe during an update on the file got deleted or something.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

could be. it was removed the day I posted the link. Have no idea why tho. The school seems to be with the Hung Sing Gwoon (under Master Salvatera). The article had all the chinese names in Chinese next to the romanisation, which is also pretty cool. will wait for the update then. thanks guys.
    得 心 應 手

eddie,

i was a former student under si gung salvatera but am no longer affiliated with his group. i am grateful for the knowledge he gave me and wish him the best. as for my site it is being revamped with flash and certain pages will and are down for the moment. check back at a later date.

cool. thanks hungsingclf. very nice site too, and that article was pretty cool. thanks. will check back again soon.
    得 心 應 手