Thread: Indian Physical Culture/ Hand Finger Training

Indian Physical Culture/ Hand Finger Training

I just purchased two DVDs and a book from www.funcationalhandstrength.com.

1. Anicent Indian Physical culture seem interesting. I do Circular Strength Training through CLubbells so this DVD seem interesting from my POV. http://www.functionalhandstrength.co...tlers_dvd.html

2. I order the Book and DVD on hand Health and Finger Fitness. I do alot with my hands so I think this would be a good way to actively recover from hard training with CST. http://www.functionalhandstrength.co...r_fitness.html

I shall report later about these DVDs and book, guys. Merry Holidays, folks.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Bao Tran

Greetings from India - from a roadside internet cafe.

I did a wing chun demo for local MA-ists today. Announced in "Hindustan Times" and shown on two local TV channels.
    Included interesting discussion on comparative finger work is several different styles.

Best wishes for the season to all forum participants.

Joy Chaudhuri

Namaste, Chaudhuri.

I have been restudying the Gita with a whole new light. Daily I am trying to memorize passages daily from it. Studying it daily for greater insight to my self development as a warrior and as a child of god. My whole new outlook on self mastery including health, fitness, martial arts has been transformed with the new paradigm. Now I see all my actions as karma yoga and I have also been researching Hanuman and Krishna. Lord Hanuman's image was on the flag of Arjuna's charriot with Shri Krishna in the Gita. Lord Hanuman is worhshiped by many modern Indian martial artists. I have a spiritual admiration for Lord Hanuman and been listening to devotional chants/songs about him in Krishna Das' CDs while practice my prasara yoga. Since I have been practicing and researching Clubbell and its similar tools, anicent India's physical cultural history has influenced me greatly. Lord Hanuman hold a mace and his character what I strive to be as a modern Warrior. When I hold my clubbells I remember lord Hanuman's great deeds and devotation. I hope I can develop my strength for the great service for all. Be well in India, my friend.

Best wishes and Many blessings,
    Bao
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success