Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xmas Booty Thread

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Xmas Booty Thread

Whatcha Get?

I got a sweet ass Logitech cordless keyboard/mouse set. The 3000 Laser. It's hot.

Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition. It's all the releases combined. I don't have the last two and the Diamond Ed. is cheaper than the separate releases.

A weather station. Wireless so you don't have to run a cord out the window.

a Best Buy gift card...probably going to go towards an iPod of some sort.

50' of 3mm cord. (just call me Samwise)

ear muffs, rechargable battery kit and some other stocking stuffer type stuff.

Happy Holidays everyone!
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Digital Canon SLR, a top of the line Digital Cannon SLR!

Only been dateing her a few months too.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 12-25-2005 at 01:44 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Starwars BattleFront 1 and 2.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

A very nice acoustic guitar, the first season of Battlestar Galatica on DVD and some shirts.

Bonus! Kids gifts I will be playing with: Starwars Battlefront 2, Call of Duty, a real nice bass guitar.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Battlestar Galactica Rulez All.

Man I'm jealous. I sat here one saturday after surgery and the Sci Fi channel was running BG all day long. I could only sit still for 5 in a row before I had to do something else.

I'd forgotten how scandelous all the womens outfits were.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Christmas was pretty awesome for me. It was my wife and I (and our kids') first christmas as a family (it's a long story).

I got:
    wolf claw keyboard, daredevel: yellow TPB, Choke, Invisible Monsters (both by Chuck Palahniuk. To replace the copies I gave away to friends years ago) City Of Heroes, Fable: The Lost Chapters, a suitcase record player, $100, $60, a wok, brut cologne (even though I don't wear cologne) a cheese board (even though I don't eat cheese), Alex Ross Batman figure, pre-order for the Joker figure.

I got a lot of clothes, Unbound Cologne, 15$ Hastings giftcard, 25$ Visa giftcard, a Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun that came with 900 paintballs, the mask, hopper, CO2 tank and a cleaning kit.

I got some booty.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

An Olivia 42" HDTV.

Also some of my favorite perfume, and six throwing knives.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Braun cordless electric travel razor, travel alarm clock, socks, $25 Best Buy gift card, and the best one was the smiling faces of my grandkids.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

I got a bunch of boxes covered with designed paper, they look great

I received a paid stay at a resort close to the pacific ocean.

I was able to be away from everything.

I enjoyed the walks on the beach, practice Tai Chi, Ba Gua --

I played minigolf, ping pong, pool, tennis, volley ball etc.

unlimited movie cable channel--

Thanks to my thoughtful friend.

Some full contact gloves I can't use in sparring class (I still love'em, though; they'er purple leather! ). 4 boxes of chocolat covered cherries, two giant jaw breakers, a Starbuck's gift card, And my kids didn't fight at all!! That was the best present they could ever give.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Oso
    a Best Buy gift card...probably going to go towards an iPod of some sort.

Instead of the iPod, look into the Zen micro, by Creative - the guys who developed the soundblaster sound cards. it looks better, has the same features, plus ir can record voice and radio.

Now, for what I got:

A $40 gift card to Bosco's - a local brewery / restaurant

a chocolate chip cake/cookie

The PS2 version of a game I played endlessly online several years ago - tribes. I find that I'm still addicted to it, even though I suck now.

Orphen for PS2 (I'm a fan of the orphen anime, so somebody got the game for me)

Final Fantasy X-2 - I bought this one for myself, since it's the only one I don't have, and it was right there in front of me.

a badass ball cap.
    http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.js...entPage=family

a beanie with the name of the club I bounce at embroidered on it.

A basket full of soup mixes and other goodies.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    Some full contact gloves I can't use in sparring class

why not?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter