Thread: Open Letter To All

Smile Open Letter To All

To All My Fellow Practitioners,

This is an open sincere apology to all. When I came back to this board, all I wanted to do was to promote 8 Step, give a different perspective of Master James Shyun, and to learn about other Mantis system.

I did not want to cause this inconvenience to all with this disruption. So again I apologize to all.

Sincerely,

You're offering a different perspective and helping to resolve some problems and find the truth. No need to apologize.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

Smile

Thats why I read this board to learn. However it has not been the best source of late and I notice many reputible individuals have not posted here much in a while. With all due respect Chaotic, the problem I have had with some of your posts is that when people questioned you instead of answering you would state you didn't want to get into a flame war. If you post on forms and techniques you should expect people to ask questions out of curiosity and not take them as a personal attack. I have trained Shyun style and now traditional (for lack of better words) 8 Step and both are good. I'm lucky that I can compare the two. Shyun Style has a lot of extras, so when people question you you shouldn't threaten to leave like you did before when you started most of the discussions. You have to expect that due to Master Shyun's claims opposed to Master Wei's student claims and proofs. Anyways apology accepted and I hope you stay, I find your posts interesting.

ChaoticMantis:

I feel you do not need to apologize either! History is History. good and bad your side, there side, has a story to tell. All stories need to be passed on. So people can find the truth.

~Jason
    Last edited by Fen; 01-07-2006 at 08:03 PM.
    館術國勇威 Wei Yong Martial Arts Association
    戰挑的權霸統傳 The Challenge for Traditional Supremacy
    http://www.weiyongkungfu.com

Thank you all for your response.

Lulu,

I have no problem with most of the folks here on the forum. I try my best to answer the question as honest as possible. I hope you understand where I am coming from. I will be first to admit if I don't know or if I am wrong about something. There are topics discussed that I have provided proof as you have all seen.

Sometime certain things said can cause confrontation which I am not one to do. In the past I have said things that I have regretted, so when I talk about confrontation, it is also a reminder for myself not to get heated up just because somebody said something I don't like.

As much as I want to share with you all, I also have a lot to learn from all you.

Respectfully,