Thread: "Free" Videos?

"Free" Videos?

Alright, I love this magazine. I'll come straight out and say it. My kungfu/martial arts dreams have been fueled by simply reading this magazine. My issue is with the free videos in the most recent issue.

Now im not attacking the mag, or demanding you explain yourself, or meaning any disrespect. I'm just wondering, after my father pointed it out, why $10 is required in S&H to recieve one of these VHS casettes, when a larger item costs less in shipping? My logic tells me that im paying for more than just shipping. What's up? Regardless, a cheap MA video is a cheap MA video, and it's a great deal. Im just wondering why the S&H is so high in comparison to larger items that have a smaller S&H cost. Thanks,

Disciple

You're paying for H

It's handlling. Standard shipping for orders up to $30 is $6, but we tack on an extra $4 for processing because of the way our free videos are processed. You'd think it'd be easier to process, but when you enter 0$ as your sales total, it confuses the machines. Also we do figure in the cost of production for handling.

If you're dad is looking for the sales pitch there, it's really that we just want you to buy the magazine. That's why you have to cut out the coupon and mail it in. We don't accept copies - it must be original.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart