Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Process Change Request: Deletion of Threads

I'm not one of Ernie's boys though occasionally I volunteer to be the guinea pig for their training just to satisfy my curiousity of their learning progress.

James, while attribute training is an important aspect of Big E's program, it is just a small complimentary part to go with various overall skill training aspects. I was impressed in particular of the highly inventive way that Ernie changed the traditional Seung Ma Toy Ma drill to make it even more powerful and effective. Johnny, one of the little guy and a relative new learner in my kwoon, actually used it to throw me off very well though I am more experienced as well as much more heavier. Just sharing my feedbacks on true and honest coaching ability and talents of Big E and Big trouble maker!
    Last edited by PaulH; 01-10-2006 at 10:53 AM.

James ,
    my intent was not to question your Sifu or what you just to show how when a person assumes something with no first hand experience they perhaps my not know what there talking about buddy

one of those shoe on the other foot things
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Quote Originally Posted by PaulH
    I'm not one of Ernie's boys though occasionally I volunteer to be the guinea pig for their training just to satisfy my curiousity of their learning progress.

James, while attribute training is an important aspect of Big E's program, it is just a small complimentary part to go with various overall skill training aspects. I was impressed in particular of the highly inventive way that Ernie changed the traditional Seung Ma Toy Ma drill to make it even more powerful and effective. Johnny, one of the little guy and a relative new learner in my kwoon, actually used it to throw me off very well though I am more experienced as well as much more heavier. Just sharing my feedbacks on true and honest coaching ability and talents of Big E and Big trouble maker!

My comments in no way were meant to belittle Ernie's coaching abilities. Although we have never met, I have a good feeling he is skilled in what he does and beleives in, and that he has high skills as a coach/teacher. Anyone that is passionate about something, and is willing to share it will be good at that task...

James

Okay, James. Now everything is dandy. I like to go back to my ZZZZZZZZZZZ! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulH

Paul what thell drill did i change haha man i don't keep track of the chinese names ! email me

James ,
    seems we both have a mutual respect for the level of passion and dedication we share

i know we box and i'm hard on you , but if i didn't like you i would'nt bother to ever type a thing
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com