Thread: Mississippi

Question Mississippi

Hello all,
    Was wondering if the're any Mantis schools in Mississippi???
    If anyone can fill me in, please let me know who, where, and style?
    Thanks,
    LCP

Ok Ok

There are rumors that a certain master of renown is considering your state as a place to move soon. If it happens i will be the first to open my mouth because he deserves to get dedicated students, he is a wonderful man and a dear friend of mine , my fathers and my master.
    Keep your eyes on the forum.

Are you hinting at Sun De Yao?

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

Yes sir, have you heard anything new?

Nope, last thing I heard was when he canceled the 8 Step Li Pi seminar in Queens on his way back South. Tim Pugh said he was back teaching in Bogen Park again.

I'll ask Wang Rengang over dinner this weekend and let you know.

Though at your masters tournament both he and your master told me he was very happy with his side job and wasn't planning a move anytime soon but things can change.

P.S. Your form looked good at the tourni.

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

My Honor

I am honored in a very deep sense at your compliment. You, having the ear of great men such as Wang Rengang are the example that i aspire to be (his performance was superb).
    My Master taught me every square inch of my movement and i just attempt to give it the respect it deserves.

I loved seeing the Masters together it makes me happy to see them comfortable.

Wish us luck in the tournament in North Carolina, we are taking a solid core of newbies (Minus my girls and San Shou coach/security).

If you are Near Master Marlon MA Tell him i miss him and his students (I realize New York is a big state) thanks for their support in many efforts we will be repaying them 10 fold.