Thread: Seeking Info on Leung le Fu

Seeking Info on Leung le Fu

I wish to meet and hopefully train with Grandmaster Leung Le Fu (bak shaolin ying jow pai)

I want to be well prepared when I do this.

I am looking for specific names of forms.

Any books, websites or referance material.

How to locate him.

Any information that I can use to cross refrence.

I know that he is a contraversial man, I am looking for info, not arguments.
    Please help and thank you all in advance.
    Self Proclaimed Grandmaster of Idiot Style

Try google first. There are a number of clubs under his name. I say: put in some effort!

check out this resource page, look under schools. There are quite a few listed under his guidance.

www.freewebs.com/eagle-claw/

Thank You, I have already tried that.

One person replied and gave me a "no longer in service" phone # and the others arent returning emails.

Leung has a history in my town and some less than desireable people are fradulently using his name to boost their own reputation.

I fear that GM Leung or his students assume that I am associated with these people, Which is not the case. I want to learn from Leung because I was swindeled by these people.

I spent years training under what I thought was Leungs linieage only to find out that I was being mislead.

I wish to train with GM Fu even if it is only once just so that my dreams have not been in vain.
    Self Proclaimed Grandmaster of Idiot Style

They also host summer training camps. That look very interesting. Did you apply for that? And if you want to be taken seriously you might want to change your footer. Believe me, training with him is amazing so dot all the i's in your approach.

Mw77

What is the city of this alledged person?
    Kune Belay Sau

Your best bet is try contacting Dana G. Daniels from bak shaolin. He is probably closest to Fu right now. I don't know where Dana is out of.

*edit
    I couldnt find dana's contact info but you might want to try nsonnenb@indiana.edu Nate Sonnenberg. or owen_okeefe@hotmail.com Owen O'Keefe. they might be able to help you. those are the only names i recognize.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 01-18-2006 at 09:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.