Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What truely works? what doesnt? (mma)

Ian Freeman beat Frank Mir. That means Mir sucks.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Wow, we all admire your video posting and uninformed verbal attacking skills. So what do you train in? What's your fight record? When have you tested your skills? Where's the video?
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox
    I hear that tuna fish is 97% water. Is that true?

What exactly is the purpose of your post? Are you trying to say that kung fu doesn't work? If you are, then say it.

I find it interesting that the guy in the video actually does a chinese salutation before one of his fights. Maybe he has a CMA background otherwise, why the chinese salutation?

No doubt, the guy is a good fighter.
    the guys name is frank mir, my personall favorite

heres another favorite if you like seeing unorthodox fighting

http://www.youtube.com/w/Genki-Sudo-...h=genki%20sudo

His mother beat him all throughout his boyhood.

Hey tunafish, you another fanboy over from nuthuggers anon come here to give us a lesson in the Real 574337 D34D1y?

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Genki Sudo believes in Chi blasts.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by tuna fish
    the guys name is frank mir, my personall favorite...
    Your favorite what?

ASSCLOWN?
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tuna fish
    that was directed at all you guys! all you kung-fu guys would get destroyed by any high school wrestler. im just stating the OBVIOUS, its been proven that kung-fu does not work.

another thing, why do they teach not to fight in certain arts, is it because the master knows their students cannot fight.

taking martial arts like kung-fu give people a false sense of security. these guys get out of the dojo just itching to strike someone dead with the dim mak, little do they know they are due for a serious ass kicking.

wake up people, the stuff you guys train in will only get your ass kicked!
    Hey Tuna fish. Why are you here? Go back to fanboy nuthugger.com and drool over naked mmaers as you flip between clips and mattbatlle photo pages.

where do these guys come from and could someone please kick his sorry ass to the cub before we are once again polluted by the rants and raves of yet another fanboy.

p.s, my snake fist will defeat any 3 month trained in any thing.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox
    Your favorite what?

ASSCLOWN?
    His favorite masturbation material.

dont hate! im just trying to understand you guys.

im just trying to figure out why so many kung fu masters claim they can do so much BS but never back it up! why do you guys continue to train in something that was proven to not work?

the entire point of ufc was to introduce the world to GJJ, which was unknown to most around the world at the time. time has passed, you would see alot of guys claiming to be kung fu fighters get completely destroyed and dominated by grapplers.

eventually all the weak styles were weeded out and the ones that actually work are still being used today.

as for my training, was a former high school wrestler. went to states, got eliminated in the first round, placed first in regionals twice. western harnett high, considered to be the second best school for wrestling in NC, fuquay varina being first. do enough research, you might find me which is alot more then what i would find on all you unknown kung fu masters.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Wanderlei-S...ch=mma%20silva

why do you guys continue to train in something that was proven to not work?
    Proven By whom?

eventually all the weak styles were weeded out and the ones that actually work are still being used today.
    Actually today's UFC has people in a mixed (hence MMA) background, including striking from Chinese styles...

as for my training, was a former high school wrestler. went to states, got eliminated in the first round, placed first in regionals twice. western harnett high, considered to be the second best school for wrestling in NC, fuquay varina being first.
    When I was 18 and only had Kung Fu training I choked out a regional wrestling champion who had 15 lbs on me...was this you?

I have no BJJ experience yet beat a wrestler (at his own ground game)...with Kung Fu knowledge only...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

why do you guys continue to train in something that was proven to not work?
    My stuff works all the time.

I haven't even read this post, why is it the MMA vs. Kung-Fu threads blow up so quickly?
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Blog Entries
    personally i could care less about the law. if i meet a grappler on the street and he uses arm bars and sheet like that i'm liable to use fu jows to tear at muscles and maim body parts.

Professional fighting is all good but not everyone is a professional fighter, but some of us have to use our gung fu on the street. but i think i would have joined the UFC if i was never parallyzed from the waist down. plus i'm 38 this year and wish it all came alot sooner.

but who's to say that we all couldn't train like ufc fighters without becoming one to keep up our skills, especially as teachers.

unless this new guy is the one on the video, by pass him. he's only talking smack.

peace

I came accross Tuna Fish at about post #4... by post #5 I asked him to chill out or get banned. Posts 6-9 where all inflamatory posts... "this guy can beat you up etc." Starting threds titled "The whole world is laughing at you" indicated his inability to do more than troll.

I took him down. His web-fu was weak. carry on the coversation to your hearts content.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    One, tuna fish-Subitai fought and won a UFC-and he is Hung-Ga, um that's a style of Kung-Fu.
    Two-I have only seen one other "Kung-Fu" guy fight Gracie-and it is doubtful he was actually a Kung-Fu practitioner at all. By the way he fought and moved, I'd say he was mostly some made up style, or a beginner.
    Three-why are you trying so hard? Is there some reason why you are actually here, or are you alsogoing on the judo, Karate,etc boards as well?
    Did you have a bad experience at a Kung-Fu school? What is your story?
    Why the name tuna fish?