Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CLF Wife Swapper?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash

"...not only an accomplished Martial Artist she is a competitive dancer of Polynesian dance winning in many hula competitions..."

And after reading her manual, all I can say is....yikes!
    Last edited by TaichiMantis; 01-19-2006 at 07:49 AM.

Blog Entries

confused

who ever said i was complaining about chinese being chinese.?

have i ever commented on how bad chinese people's driving is? have i ever talked about how rude older chinese are especially when they push you on the bus?

shiiit, i remember coming back on the plane from Tai Chi Legacy in texas and i was waiting for this guy to get out of my seat when this chinese female began pushing me from behind so she can get passed me. i stopped her in her tracks and asked her to wait. she pushed 2 more timies, without even saying excuse me. then i asked her to move but she didn't want to move so i walked right towards them and they (the group she was with started jumping over seats because they believed i was going to attack.

they don't like it when it gets done to them, but they sure love to dish it out.

but me complain about chinese being chinese? Ridiculous!!!!!

lol

hsk

I was of course making reference to your earlier comments about a Chinese American and their manners towards you
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

To Be Fair

Given the difference in time between DFW and Jew Leong's training time things differ and change naturally. I believe Frank or someone said that Lau Bun would change a move here or there to suit the person's ability.

I've seen students learn with less time apart but would simply play their sets different.

Sometimes we get too stuck up with what is pure or traditional when in fact we can only depend on the our instructor to impart their interpretations. Sometimes they try to stick to what they are taught but memory fades and there is no promise that original is original over time...even if from original creator things change right?

Quote Originally Posted by TaichiMantis
    "...not only an accomplished Martial Artist she is a competitive dancer of Polynesian dance winning in many hula competitions..."

And after reading her manual, all I can say is....yikes!

I read the manual...wow...scary I mean there is good stuff there yet...I can't help but feel it's kind of going to the extreme...but more importantly the daughter's 19 right?

WOW! that manual is serious! i'm 22 and i can't imagine living like either of their kids! she's 19, trains martial arts at least 8 hrs weekly, prolly has a lot of built up "tension". all i got to say is to whatever first boyfriend gets to feel her "wrath"
    "Pride builds walls between people; Humility builds bridges."- R. Warren