I THINK THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS

i was in are local borders the other day, reading this moths inside kungfu magazine and there was an artical in it to get these tapes for some sort fo new streetfighting martial arts that is usaually only taught to elite gang soldiers in the ghettos of places like LA it suppose to be a style called ghetto blocks that the article said LITERLY THE MOST DEADLY FIGHTING STYL EVER, because it is made for street fighting and to kill, not to mention onlymake fights take like about 15 seconds. it even whent own to say that all these random kungufu and karate dojos dont work in a real world because they are not for these times. it supposedly also started out with millitary backgrounds but was passed down to the hood and elite street gangs, and the guy who, sponscering the tapes( thats right u can only learn it from tapes ) says to be a ex gang member who when to prison discovered this killing fighting style gave his life to God and tnow is selling tapes own this Art. to Me this seems like a load of crap but i wanted to now what u guys thought of this so called strongest fighting style ever.

and also, what else is some one from america, (no personal digs at you guys)
going to come out with, is it another means of making money