Thread: Chris Angel--Qigong Distance Power?

Exclamation Chris Angel--Qigong Distance Power?

Well, theres this guy on TV named Chris Angel. He does some reallllly amazing stuff, that i can't possibly explain. It looks entirely real. He walks up walls, levitates, makes OTHERS levitate, can stop objects floating in mid air, he has amazing body control. He claims to have practiced martial arts, and he seems to be authentic in his Qi powers. I know there was some discussion before about distance power, and i believe this guy may possible be the real deal. Anybody have any thoughts? And i know, just because it's on TV doesnt make it true, in fact, it makes it prone to be false. But this guy was levitating in the Las Vegas strip in a crowd of hundreds of people. You could see 360 degrees around him, above him, below him. He can do this stuff anywhere...It's absolutely crazy what he does.

Yeah, I met a guy like that but before I could ask him how he did it he flew away.

Your mocking me, but im absolutely serious. This guys real...and he doesnt fly, he just levitates

Really? If it's true there's a guy who will pay 1 million dollars for proof this is true:

http://skepdic.com/randi.html

If he can get through randi's test, then I'll believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by -disciple-
    Well, theres this guy on TV named Chris Angel. He does some reallllly amazing stuff, that i can't possibly explain. It looks entirely real. He walks up walls, levitates, makes OTHERS levitate, can stop objects floating in mid air, he has amazing body control. He claims to have practiced martial arts, and he seems to be authentic in his Qi powers. I know there was some discussion before about distance power, and i believe this guy may possible be the real deal. Anybody have any thoughts? And i know, just because it's on TV doesnt make it true, in fact, it makes it prone to be false. But this guy was levitating in the Las Vegas strip in a crowd of hundreds of people. You could see 360 degrees around him, above him, below him. He can do this stuff anywhere...It's absolutely crazy what he does.

It's a trick and really good video editing. He is a huge fake and no longer in Las Vegas.
    RUSSBO CULT- Disciple#666
    We know how to control your Blooming Chick!

Greetings..

Conceptually, physics has no problem with such feats.. but, i have seen no credible evidence that anyone has mastered such elusive techniques..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

I tried sucking out all the helium from a balloon once so I could levitate but it just made my voice sound funny!

Hmmmm

disciple are you serious!!!???????
    The blokes a known street magician like David Blaine, you don't really think he can levitate do you??????

I mean you do realise that its a trick don't you????
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith