Thread: Head count for Fight club?

Thumbs up Head count for Fight club?

I started new thread to try and come up with a possible head count. We can do this in the Akron area. I think it would be a great time and a learning experience for all.
    As for rules and all, I beleive we can come up with something that would be workable for the majority. Say medium contact, Since this is just for our own benefit, I wouldnt worry about points and who wins/looses. Maybe something like 1 five minute round. Those who are fighting will know how they did and those watching would know whats up. depending on how many people. Fight as many bouts as you want or can with our time frame. My biggest thing , would be no slug fests. No serious injuries. Proper sportsmanship. Got a bad attitude dont bother coming. I say we all just get together and have some fun and meet new people and see how your personal skills do for you.
    Give me a yes or no, if i get enough respones, I'll set up a time and place that can accomadate us
    Let me know fellows..
    Everybody has a plan, Til they get hit.

I'd love to but I'm in China.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

China?

Well, nice to hear from you anyway. What style do you study over there?

Right now? Whatever I can practice solo as I'm training through LLHC (the college I work for) and it's closed for the holiday. During the school year I am doing San Da training through the phys-ed department... And a bit of Taiji and Wushu though that holds less interest for me.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

we're rocking now. I am glad to see that not everyone is just talk.

We are training for a tournamnet currently. However once the guys are free ill see what i can do. I will say that it should be at a neutral location or rotating locations your place my place Sifu Shulz has also expressed a desire to get his guys going in the Past.

I hope your level headedness is stronger than your patience. Taunting by expressions such as that "all talk" is not they way to get a friendly gathering together.
    Many of us are very busy. I know for one you guys are an hour away which makes the driving 2 hrs on top of time to train together.

Thumbs up Missed patience class.

Sifu DarkFist

Well, I certainly have never been accused of being the most patient man. But point taken. Would love to have you guys come down. About nuetral grounds, I agree, not sure if school colors should even be allowed. You can tell which style a pratitioner is but other than that we can leave school and politics at home. On another note. I just run across alot of people who do mostly talk. But on a positive note we do have some local guys and a few from the columbus area that will be coming. I think it will be a blast. Nice to hear from you and which tour. are you guys getting ready for?

We are going down to Oso's in North Carolina. Its light contact so the fighters traveling have been trying to train specifically for that and im afraid reverting back to San Shou mode even for a weekend could confuse their tactics.
    It is a fine line when one must work in the rules as you know i am sure.
    Thanks for the invite, i will have them change focus again as soon as the tourney is over.
    Meanwhile good luck to you.

I'm in Pittsburgh, not too far from Akron, and I would get there whenever I could
    (weekends, if that?)
    Bless you

Thumbs up bodhitree

Nice to hear from you. You are more than welcome to come. I will most certainly make this for a day on the weekend. Just out of curiosity, what style are you studying?

Talking PM Me Guys.

If you guys could, Please send me PM so that i can start a list. that way i can gather a count and then set up time and let everyone know by private message. thanks again fellows and this is starting to look like its going to be a great turn out. Cant wait to meet you all in person. have a great day and keep in touch.

Exclamation Strippers?

Should i provide some live entertainment also? Lets get CRAZY......

Smile

Just letting you guys know... We are getting more and more people. I think we will try and shoot for sometime in March. The location will depend on how many fighters. This is going to be fun, hope you guys dont miss out. I'll keep you posted.