Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Kung Fu Video Thread *Read Guidelines First*

hey props for having the balls to do it, and we all start somewhere, progress baby, no worries : ). and was that sifu dino walking by the cam in ur vid?

Blog Entries
    i hate that clip.

but yeah that was my sifu. he never watches his students perform.

thanks doodey. that's just the wrong video clip to put out on me.

i know they did that because i was soo dam mad at the performance.

like i said, i did it a second time that morning, and did better.

why didn't they put that clip up instead.

but i will post their sifu too. i got him doing cheung kuen.

whats the name of that form?
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

heres another one - its the staff form we do in the LKH branch, but this guy is doing it differently than the way I learned it. anyone knows who this is?
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...961&q=choy+fut
    得 心 應 手

Blog Entries
    to tell you the truth eddie,

i was really exhausted, upset that i had to go first. But what i usually do knowing that there are video camera's around, is make up a set right on the spot. I couldn't repeat that stick form for you if my life depended on it.

Hell, i've made it to the grand championships in one tourney by making it all up on the spot. i tied for first and had to repeat it again, but because i know i made it up right there i was stuck on stupid. how was i going to repeat something i just made up? i tried, made one pause longer than usual and ended the set right there. even the judges asked me if i was sure i wanted to stop. they told me if i didn't stop i would have been the champ so they gave it to the other guy. when i saw that the trophy was 6 feet tall i was like "DAMMMMMMMMMM, that could have been mine???????"

but anyways, i was going to do my Loong Bai Mei Stafff, i started it out, but being so tired i focked up, lost my place and just continued to keep going. but when the heavy end of the stick hit my leg and i dropped the staff, i was madder than hell, walking around yelling at everyone. that's why i did it a second time, because i knew i could do better than that.

but yeah, my main stick set is loong bai mei.

Blog Entries
    every time i look at that clip i get more and more mad.

I'm going to record the real stick form and post it up. man, i have to redeem myself. I'm just happy they put it up and not me. I would never have let that get out to the public.

but i will use that as inspiration to strive forward. I'm just glad i didn't go bragging that i was some excellent forms guy with great form then post that clip. LMAO..........i ain't that stupid!!!!! like someone else we know who thinks he's the sheet.

Please remember, I was not the one who posted that clip. I have one that i was on t.v. with where i did the double hatchets on stage with my sifu and my classmate. I have one in competition of me doing Sup Gee. I have others, so why would I ever post that bullsheet? I wouldn't.

you guys can thank sean stoneheart and his crew.

isn't there something i can do about someone posting a video of me that i didn't authorize, especially if i think it's embarrassing to me?

The staff for is a Jing Mo (Chin Woo) set and not a CLF set at all so it could explain why he might do it differently. He looks to be a beginner as he doesn't know how to generate power correctly with the staff and is very tight.

I learned this form a bit different from how they do it in Hong Kong and maybe slightly different than you, we don't do the "tic" part. The form is a good basic set as it teaches you how to slide your hands and manipulate a sheung tow gwun but overall I think Bien Kwai Kwun is a better basic staff set and besides it is CLF.

Frank:

Unless the video was copyrighted you are SOL.

Blog Entries
    well,

i guess the only thing left to do is post one myself right?

But you can be sure this one will be a better representation of me.

has anyone else here ever dropped a weapon in a performance?

and to those who know that that was a weak ass performance i did, and are not saying anything negative about it, i do thank you for your candor.

i still say again, "I" didn't post that video clip. someone else did it to embarrass me. Two can play that game. I will post a certain georgian sifu who did the cheung kuen. It looks just as bad as the set i did. (actually worse)

at least i can publicly admit that the performance was crap, and not of my posting.

thanks guys. you know who i'm talking to. pay back is a mother.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 06-09-2006 at 08:54 AM.

i watched all the guy's videos, and from the commentry I think he mentioned something that he has 16 years experience. doesnt matter tho.

frank, thought you itialian americans know how to deal with stuff like that . or does that only happen on the sopranos?
    得 心 應 手

Blog Entries
    A big F-U to the posters of the unfairly represented, and unauthorized video clip of me and my worst performance ever.

F-U

weak ass mother effers.

see, i got pride, and that was just plain foul.

F-U and your mothers.

Blog Entries
    Eddie,

don't let it be up to me to handle what needs to be handled.

I'll show folks a very different side to Frisco than what the public thinks its all about.

but, nah, the best thing for me to do is post a clip that flatters me and not embarrasses me. there was only one reason for their sorry asses to post that clip up.

i want to know why didn't they post my second performance? my second perfornmance was on the money. i did the real stick set too. why isn't that posted up? because they know i did better on that one.

it's not my fault they aren't apart of my lineage anymore. that wasn't "MY" doing. they know who's it was.

but they want to clown me, put me on blast, embarrass me. Cool. it's all good.

PBAMF

frank, so there is no mistake. neither i nor my students posted that video, tho i had thought about it in the past. i consider it a lack of class to do such things and i have better things to do than worry about you. so you might wanna look else where with the blame. i have traded home videos with others so it might have come from there. you have made alot of enemies so what did you expect. if you wanna post something of me, fine, i can post 5 more of me, what you were talking about is of me doing a set from just shortly after i began hung sing . and to further escalate this would be foolish. so in closing spend your time looking for who did it, cause it wasn't me. have a nice day.
    Last edited by hungsingclf; 06-09-2006 at 11:43 AM.

i didnt even bother to look at the clips untill you posted that it was you on the clip. I then went back to go check them out especially for that. so i think maybe you shouldnt worry to much.
    得 心 應 手

Blog Entries
    chad,

it was your people who video taped that session. no one else. i can assure you it was your students who posted on here saying that they have a clip all ready and edited if i wanted to allow it. i said no.

it is you or your people no doubt. since you are their sifu, you are resposible for their actions. i still have the tape of you doing cheung kuen in your back yard, how would you feel if i posted that to spite you, regardless of your history with us.

it's your problem if you don't see where i'm coming from. but i feel that was disrespectful, because that perforrmance is in no way a representation of me. it was the worst peformance for me ever. and i would have appreciated if it had disappeared.

but there is nothing you can say to me to make me believe it wasn't from you or your guys. it was your tape.

frank