Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How dare you

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinTiger00
    Why do I care? Because I think that is was crass to post pics of a guy in attempt to mock him (his stature)when in truth he is an active competitor testing his skills against guys much younger than himself. I wanted to know if you could say the same (combat sports offer reputable proof w/ a record vs. internet boasting)
    Abel is still pizzed off because I called him on this very thing in the past. His only competitions were in forms years and years ago.

BTW. Abel is about my size, but he's carries around an extra 50 pounds of fat.

Ha!, "your size". I'm not 5'5", umpa lumpa. Both of your legs makes up one of mine, geezer.

This isn't about me. KF makes claims against CTS and he has to own up to them.

As far as the pics go, it not my fault he looks like somebody's creepy bachelor uncle.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I never fought anyone. Dream on.

If some octogenarian wants to feel young and potent by mixing it up with young kids, all power to him. I guess you still have something to prove? Now, what that has to do with being an ass hole, I have no idea.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 01-24-2006 at 12:54 AM.

By the by........

My MMA coach is 62 and moves better then any 20 or 30 year old I know

also

My wing chun coach is 56 and again moves better then any 20 or 30 year old I know

Both these guys are a real inspiration to me.

To echo others comments I think KF deserves full credit for mixing it up with younger guys at a high level of competition...comments about size, age, appearence etc. are at best pretty pathetic in view of his accomplishments

I'll shut up now.........
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan

Please take it outside, gentleman...

I really hate to be the 'wet blanket' for flame wars. I really, really hate it. We're all martial arts practitioners on some level here, and we all love a good fight. I love a good fight. But officially speaking, we cannot condone any sort of physical threats on this forum, nor can we be party to any sort of challenge fight. It's hard enough to keep this forum mastodon running without having any more legal issues about who threatened who or whatever. So please, if you must fight so, please take it outside. Take it to another forum. Come back when you get it out of your systems and let us know how it went.

Thank you.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Ray pina, I'm getting a few guys ready for the San Da events, Our core style is CLF, The meerick location is good. Just give me a call so we can arange some time.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    I really hate to be the 'wet blanket' for flame wars. I really, really hate it. We're all martial arts practitioners on some level here, and we all love a good fight. I love a good fight. But officially speaking, we cannot condone any sort of physical threats on this forum, nor can we be party to any sort of challenge fight. It's hard enough to keep this forum mastodon running without having any more legal issues about who threatened who or whatever. So please, if you must fight so, please take it outside. Take it to another forum. Come back when you get it out of your systems and let us know how it went.

Thank you.

Sorry Jean it won't happen again please accept my appology.

Boy I go away for a while for a while, and I miss a perfectly good spat.

KF - You've got to come up with some better verbal sparring chops. Your Mouth-Fu is weak. But I gotta admit I'm impressed you're still competeing. You look like an old f@cking man... it motivates me to really push as I finish rehabilitating my knee...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Forrer
    By the by........

My MMA coach is 62 and moves better then any 20 or 30 year old I know

also

My wing chun coach is 56 and again moves better then any 20 or 30 year old I know

Both these guys are a real inspiration to me.

To echo others comments I think KF deserves full credit for mixing it up with younger guys at a high level of competition...comments about size, age, appearence etc. are at best pretty pathetic in view of his accomplishments

I'll shut up now.........
    I hear you. I'm 58 and I still mix it up. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Phil
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Forrer

NONE of that gives him carte blanche to be a class a-1 JERK.

It is totally UNRELATED. His spewing his ass gas, as usual, over someone that lived and fought more in one year than he did in his entire life is total BS.

ney how ma my cantonese brother from anoyher motha, What's up Phil it seems that things have quited down a bit. Can you hear that??? Thats the sound of quiet, finaly I can have a civilized conversation

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinTiger00
    Why do I care? Because I think that is was crass to post pics of a guy in attempt to mock him (his stature)when in truth he is an active competitor testing his skills against guys much younger than himself.
    And the question remains, WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

So I made fun of his skinny, geezer skinned, legs. So what? They're not skinny and leather bound? The pics don't lie.

The face pic is to level the playing feild. He has loved to play the ghey "who am I?" game in the past. But that ain't gonna wash today, compai.

He wants to stir ****, fine, he should at least show his face.

Preach on.......
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 01-24-2006 at 01:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    how did he get black folks hands?????????

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    how did he get black folks hands?????????
    Probably the iron palm training...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Comedy Warning...

Abel,
    That was a pretty good one.

Listen guys, I understand that making a joke about your late teacher upset you, so I took the original joke down and have removed the pics I posted in the other post. So far, the only potentially jesting I have made of him was in the original post and the other pic I posted. Those are all gone now. All other references to him were serious posts regarding his ability, etc.

I've been letting the personal insults slide until now. Normally, if the insults fly towards me, I'm going to make fun back. That's my comedy "code-of-honor". Comedy-wise, I usually believe in tit-for-tat, and believe me, I've been holding back big time here.

If it really upsets you that I made fun of your late master, I wouldn't keep hurling the comedic insults at me if I were you guys if you don't want me to do it again. I still have a lot of material I can work with. You want to call a comedy truce, that's OK with me, but keep it up and I'll start in with the jokes about him... you decide.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 01-24-2006 at 09:29 AM.

Still suffering from that head cold huh?

If you, Gus and Frank want to continue to insult eachother, and if Abel and Shaolin want to join in, none of my business nor would I care.... but leave my teacher out of it, PERIOD

I dealt with you directly and on substantive issues, I didn't make any skinny leg comments or preacher jokes. And, of course, neither did Chan Tai San, because in fact he isn't even with us anymore... so try and be an adult and show some common decency .....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....