Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How dare you

How dare you

Knife fighter I accept your chalenge, No rules to the death and that stands for anyone else that wants to stand in for you.

If you don't come out to me I'l come out to you I travel alot, so mark my words I'l slice you up like a pizza because when it come to weapons you can't hold a candle to my jock strap.

How dare you talk smack and use picture of a legend to make fun. Soon my friend, start training you jack off trades master bator of none.

SiFu how about you teach, and i'll do the fighting. Us students need a chance to prove ourselves as it is, and the ignorence i've been reading needs to be punished.
    "...When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me..."
    Deuteronomy 32:41

My willingness to fight in the stead of my sifu should show you something knifefighter. I would be happy and honored to fight for my sifu as he is to fight for his, do you even understand this concept? If you did clearly you wouldn't have made those jokes, regardless of how harmless YOU thought they were. Don't be selfish, this forum isn't all about you. Do you have anyone who would be willing to fight for you? I doubt it. And when it comes to my sifu, i'm not alone.
    "...When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me..."

oh please.....

i've never seen so much circle-jerking on this forum in a 4 week period....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by CoRWiN
    My willingness to fight in the stead of my sifu should show you something knifefighter. I would be happy and honored to fight for my sifu
    Does that mean you will be coming out to fight in the next Dog Bros gathering?

Circumstances allow my friend, anytime, any place

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht
    oh please.....

i've never seen so much circle-jerking on this forum in a 4 week period....
    Oh come on my degenerate friend, this is actually quite entertaining. A flame war that has actually descended to death threats on both sides? I mean how often do you get to see that in this day and age?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

It must be nice to live in China

Simon do you realy live in china, how cool is that

Fight club

The dog brothers events are more like therapy for troubled retarts. Notice the protective head gear. Oh yea that's real just like the fake knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    Simon do you realy live in china, how cool is that
    Yeah I've lived in China for six months now.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Hey Simon i've been studying Mandarin, is this a complete waste? Do people in china speak english? Would Cantonese be a better choice?

Not a waste at all.

There are english speakers in China but there are a hekuvalot more non-english speakers. While Cantonese is wide-spread in Guangdong, Hong Kong and chinatowns around the world Putonghua is wide-spread everywhere in China and is beginning to expand as people from the PRC emigrate. There are 1.5 billion people in China and most of them speak at least a little Mandarin.
    Simon McNeil

Blog Entries
    although i prefer to learn cantonese, my student is now in college learning mandarin.

i can't stand mandarion personally. it sounds too........schwee schwee share sher sher,,,,i love cantonese. i wouldn't even date a mandarin girl no matter how fine she may be. they are the ones who purposely drop a napkin and EXPECT you to pick it up.

a cantonese girl will pick that damm thing up herself.

I prefer the sound of Putonghua to Cantonese myself.

And my Putonghua speaking girlfriend has never pulled stuff like that so don't generalize too much.
    Simon McNeil

In my opinion Cantonese is the ultimate language for starting a fight. Heck when i hear people order food in cantonese it sounds like they're starting a fight.
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity