Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How dare you

Chinese people, from my experience, tend to speak loudly when they speak in their local dialect. Regardless of which dialect that is. Combine that with changing tones (Cantonese has what? Seven?) and rapid delivery and they sometimes sound angry.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    The dog brothers events are more like therapy for troubled retarts. Notice the protective head gear. Oh yea that's real just like the fake knife.
    GC- When you come out for the gathering, we'll use no gear.

The kung fools are coming out of the wordwork.

Rudy, I see you are still obsessed with me. I didn't know it went so far as collecting my photos from grappling sites.

Blog Entries
    if that photo is of knife fighter, and he is that old and still talking shet, i think its time i walk away because i can't respect an elderly citizen who goes around talking shet on a public forum the way he does.

he talks ****. for what? to make a name for himself? what does it prove? at his age?

i just don't understand it. on the video it said that you can't meet a group of more honorable guys. if this was true, what happened to knife fighter? is he the blacksheep of the group?

or is he some little kid using his dad's or his teacher's picture trying to make people think its him?

this is an old ass man still talking a lot of **** on a public forum. and he wants people to take him seriously? he wants people to become part of the dog brothers?.......with an attitude like that? who would want to become a part of an organization who breeds knife fighter types? i know i would never send my children to him.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Kinfefighter is the one on the left? She's a cutie! Sandals seem a little too big, though. But I like the magenta blouse.

I will fight for knifefighter, and I wont use a knife!

OMG

strike!

Kung-Fu fools coming out of the woodwork?!?! Hey Captain obvious, this is a Kung-Fu forum....
    "...When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me..."
    Deuteronomy 32:41

Quote Originally Posted by CoRWiN
    Kung-Fu fools coming out of the woodwork?!?! Hey Captain obvious, this is a Kung-Fu forum....
    Exactly. Why do people who hate kung fu insist on hanging out here? The only answer can be that they're trolling. It's pathetic.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I am wondering something here. The pic of CTS doint the kick is cropped off, but if you know anything at all about structure and skeletal alignment, you will notice the angle of his supporting leg, which is angled forward. This would indicate that the energy is going into the kick , rather than away-the body is balanced. The reason Kniffighter seems to think it is imabalanced is due to the fact that he has never seen a side facing front thrust kick, meaning, that the "Kwa" is open. The arm positions might also be foriegn to him as he has not actually learned traditional CMA. And again, not taking into account that he is in his 70's in the pic, and has accumulated more injuries than he can count.
    This is the problem with thaking a pic-one moment frozen in time, and trying to critique it, with any sensibilty. Of course, acting like a spoiled adolescent doesn't help matters either. I find this extremely immature, and unbecomming of an adult martial artist. However, do you have any more pics of the chick on the left? She's a hottie!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Chinese people, from my experience, tend to speak loudly when they speak in their local dialect. Regardless of which dialect that is. Combine that with changing tones (Cantonese has what? Seven?) and rapid delivery and they sometimes sound angry.

My father in law is Israeli. My stepmother in law is Taiwanese.

You haven't SEEN a loud conversation. "I love you" sounds like somebody is about to get punched.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Now that's hysterical
    "...When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me..."
    Deuteronomy 32:41

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    The kung fools are coming out of the wordwork.

Rudy, I see you are still obsessed with me. I didn't know it went so far as collecting my photos from grappling sites.
    Father time,

You mean collecting as in typing Dale Franks into a google image search, sure. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    Father time,

You mean collecting as in typing Dale Franks into a google image search, sure. Whatever.
    Rudy, you fat, friggin' liar. Your intelligence leaves a little bit to be desired. You should at least actually try that before you post that you did. If you really did do that, you would know that my name is not spelled that way.

... and if you really did do that with the correct spelling, you would be even more obsessed than I thought you were since a search on Google would first bring up pages and pages of the Australian artist. You would have to sort through hundreds of thousands of results to get to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Rudy, you fat, friggin' liar. Your intelligence leaves a little bit to be desired. You should at least actually try that before you post that you did. If you really did do that, you would know that my name is not spelled that way.

... and if you really did do that with the correct spelling, you would be even more obsessed than I thought you were since a search on Google would first bring up pages and pages of the Australian artist. You would have to sort through hundreds of thousands of results to get to me.
    These days I only come here for the flame threads.

http://images.google.com/images?q=%2...al&sa=N&tab=wi

First page, first and fourth picture, Dale Frank the fighter, not the artist and not thousands of pages.

Is he calling someone a liar over leaving out an apostrophe?