Thread: youtube.com

youtube.com

I haven't been around much lately, but I thought you guys needed to know about this site if you don't already.

Go there and use search terms like fight club, mma, kungfu...you get the idea. More videos than you can shake a tinfoil sabre at!

Here's one to get you started - some backyard MMA guys. Not a lot of skill, but a serious standing choke at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/w/fight-club-...nM&search=damo
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Yeah, I found that place a couple of weeks ago also. I posted a couple of clips of myself under the Wing Chun banner, doing a Butterfly Sword form and Mok Jong.

There's lots to see there, of all kinds of Martial Arts. I found some cool old footage of Bruce Lee back in the mid 60's, doing some chi sao and kicking/punching techniques.

Good stuff..

James

Can't access it in China. Apparently it's been abused too much in my region.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Simon be VERY careful with what you try to access on the internet in China. I just read that companies like yahoo and micrsoft that have branches in China are informing the government when people access sites that are questionable to the government.
    "...When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me..."
    Deuteronomy 32:41

Well I don't go onto anything more questionable to the Chinese gov'ment than Daveseslcafe.

Seriously unless you are popping onto falun-daffy BBSes or other hotbutton issues the government doesn't care. With 1.5 billion chinese people the government really couldn't care less what one laowai in Shanxi gets up to online.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.